Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses

With such short messages, it is hard to hide an advertisement in Twitter or any other microblog. Besides, with the online advertisement collapse, there is not much money to go around.

No one could figure out what Musk was doing when he made such a large offer for Twitter. We all thought maybe he was smarter than us, and saw a path to profit we did not. He tried desperately to get out of the deal, once he realized that he was an idiot. Now, he cannot even pay his bills, and has lost over $30 billion.

trump is suing the people who came up with the idea for truth social. Which makes Musk look like a genius.
Trouble is also growing for Musk with investors who claim his X tweets are turning off their buyers.

Hey stupid.

Amazon like many GROWTH companies in its early years runs an operating profit but was not bottom line profitable due how much they were spending on growth.

Trump's company, in contrast, is not growing and its core business is not on any trajectory to see profitability.

To make it even more simply if tomorrow you give Trumps company $14 to fund them, your Return on Investment will be $1.

They lost $49MM to generate $13MM.

the point is maybe you should give it time.

youre so desperate to prove that trump the billionaire, mogul, tv star, president is a loser somehow.

you look like retards.

:tardthoughts:

Trouble is also growing for Musk with investors who claim his X tweets are turning off their buyers.

He may think he's a King, like #TRE45ON does, but in the end he's going to bow to the gods of money -- his advertisers. On some level Trump knew that, and that's why he never went public until he got desperate.

He may think he's a King, like #TRE45ON does, but in the end he's going to bow to the gods of money -- his advertisers. On some level Trump knew that, and that's why he never went public until he got desperate.

Only rational people bow to rationality. The irrational ones, not so much.

You have to be a little nutty to be a bouncer, unless it's for drink specials and an unlimited number of women at your fingertips.

I was sort of desperate. Looking for a job I could do after school. I should have done bartending, which is not much better, but less violent, and pays better. I did not realize that until I already had a better job. Sometimes, when you are working 60 hours a week, and doing school work 60 hours a week, you do not have the time to find a better job, even when one is 10 feet away.

The funny part is all my friends who "knew" they could fall back on bartending if they lost their white collar jobs found out during the pandemic that the bars were all closed.

Who's surprised?

:laugh: Before the IPO I read several financial analysts' take on it. The CNN ones, of course, were biased against #TRE45ON. The others were not. None had much favorable to say. One even called the IPO a "Ponzi scheme." Yet fools rushed in, anyways. The ones who bought early and dumped it at the end of the first trading day did okay, although that's not a recommended investment scheme in general.

I was sort of desperate. Looking for a job I could do after school. I should have done bartending, which is not much better, but less violent, and pays better. I did not realize that until I already had a better job. Sometimes, when you are working 60 hours a week, and doing school work 60 hours a week, you do not have the time to find a better job, even when one is 10 feet away.

The funny part is all my friends who "knew" they could fall back on bartending if they lost their white collar jobs found out during the pandemic that the bars were all closed.
The pandemic taught a lot of us about 'safe' employment. I was actually busier during the shut down, but a friend owns the rights to a rather large region for his pool league franchise. Given the size, it's very lucrative and for years I pondered the relative safety of the business model.

Then the bars shut down for more than a year, and he was quite literally without an income. Luckily he had a rather large nest egg, but it just proved that nobody is safe from catastrophe.

Even a waiter/waitress job in the right restaurant during the right shifts can be pretty lucrative. That too ended for everyone during the pandemic.

We don't typically think about that when we choose a vocation.

:laugh: Before the IPO I read several financial analysts' take on it. The CNN ones, of course, were biased against #TRE45ON. The others were not. None had much favorable to say. One even called the IPO a "Ponzi scheme." Yet fools rushed in, anyways. The ones who bought early and dumped it at the end of the first trading day did okay, although that's not a recommended investment scheme in general.

I'm guessing that doesn't apply to our JPP MAGAts. LOL

The pandemic taught a lot of us about 'safe' employment. I was actually busier during the shut down, but a friend owns the rights to a rather large region for his pool league franchise. Given the size, it's very lucrative and for years I pondered the relative safety of the business model.

Then the bars shut down for more than a year, and he was quite literally without an income. Luckily he had a rather large nest egg, but it just proved that nobody is safe from catastrophe.

Even a waiter/waitress job in the right restaurant during the right shifts can be pretty lucrative. That too ended for everyone during the pandemic.

We don't typically think about that when we choose a vocation.
I don't see being a waiter/waitress as a career job, but yes, except for the pandemic, as a fallback job.

One fallback job I've seen a couple coworkers have was bookkeeping; they could do it on the road from a laptop.

Back