trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I am not the one who made the despicable comment about women, you did, and you did not make an exemption for your wife. Maybe, you should think before you post in the future.

Yeah and I wasn't one of the two mods who found it fucking hilarious to talk about having sex with my recently deceased mother. Now that is really fucking despicable isn't it? So please shut the fuck up, I couldn't care less about your ramblings anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

men who go after women in a sexual way expose who they are

that is what the donnald does

he fears the blood of women

he hates the life giving properties of womens bodies

he smears women for this ability and sees it as a disability

what the fuck did his mother do and say to make him hate women

If you are so concerned with men who attack women on a sexual basis, I'd suggest that you are keeping very bad company on this thread. Iceberg, XO, LVatorman, and a few of the others do this on a routine basis. It's their favorite way of dealing with women who disagree with them politically.

Its funny how you get all uppity about me using the word cunt but apparently you calling people dick gobblers, cum suckers, cock gobblers etc. is perfectly acceptable. Well to me and anyone else who is not a total tool that is just monumental hypocrisy. But you are far too fucking stupid to see that so go suck on some weasel jizz!

uppity?

look dumb fuck

I respond to you stupid remarks to prove they are stupid

I have said vertually the same thing to anyone using that word or others to intend to convey it as a sign of weakness

you spew lies

I kick your ass

get used to it

If you are so concerned with men who attack women on a sexual basis, I'd suggest that you are keeping very bad company on this thread. Iceberg, XO, LVatorman, and a few of the others do this on a routine basis. It's their favorite way of dealing with women who disagree with them politically.

you support trump

You are fucking slime

You are retired now, so why don't you do some travelling with Bud to South East Asia? You are so typical of Americans that live in a hermetically sealed environment, get out and see the world!!

What does that have to do with anything, you travel extensively and you are still a mysogynist.

Contemptible calumny, DeplorableNotRoberta.........one of us has referred to women with whom we disagree as "whores", but not me.

I know what you doing perfectly well, it reminds you of your glory days on the Bush board.

You're hysterical, stop projecting, these noobs have you all in knots. I don't play grade yard games, I don't need a team, but you are the one trying to poison others to the noobs.

You're hysterical, stop projecting, these noobs have you all in knots. I don't play grade yard games, I don't need a team, but you are the one trying to poison others to the noobs.

Yeah you do, don't play cute. The Cuckoos are nasty bastards especially Mouldy Mongoose. The others, as you put it, have minds of their own and can see that for themselves. Are you saying that I am some kind of Svengali character that is controlling everybody?

Last edited:
Contemptible calumny, DeplorableNotRoberta.........one of us has referred to women with whom we disagree as "whores", but not me.

You posted a constant stream of sexual insults toward Mindful and threw in some at me for good measure.

In fact, I saw something here you posted along those lines to a female poster.

What does that have to do with anything, you travel extensively and you are still a mysogynist.
I know you think that is an insult but I have got well used to gender feminists and their 'shaming' tactics. Ain't gonna work try harder.

uppity?

look dumb fuck

I respond to you stupid remarks to prove they are stupid

I have said vertually the same thing to anyone using that word or others to intend to convey it as a sign of weakness

you spew lies

I kick your ass

get used to it
You're a monumental fucking hypocrite, everybody knows that apart from the Cuckoos.

Yeah and I wasn't one of the two mods who found it fucking hilarious to talk about having sex with my recently deceased mother. Now that is really fucking despicable isn't it? So please shut the fuck up, I couldn't care less about your ramblings anymore.

Yet, you keep addressing me as if you care what I think.

Again, this is about your statement about women having only one purpose.

We addressed Grind's foul comment at the time it was made.

Your deflection isn't working.

She is a truly nasty hypocrite, and fucking nuts as well.

Froggie won't touch this one, much happier to attack me.

Back