trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The President of the United States is held to a higher standard than an anonymous poster on an obscure internet forum.

We had this discussion elsewhere.

And I will repeat my reply to you:

You thought sticking cigars into intern's pussies in the Oval Office was acceptable Presidential behavior.

You posted a constant stream of sexual insults toward Mindful and threw in some at me for good measure.

In fact, I saw something here you posted along those lines to a female poster.

You are lying.....occasionally I would respond to Mindless - in kind.....in a discreet number of instances I let you have it for either endorsing the very same kind of talk about which you complain or waxing racist.

Why don't you lead me to the post here to which you referred?

You are lying.....occasionally I would respond to Mindless - in kind.....in a discreet number of instances I let you have it for either endorsing the very same kind of talk about which you complain or waxing racist.

Why don't you lead me to the post here to which you referred?

You posted, day by day, constant streams of sexual innuendo toward Mindful. To the point where most of us just shut you off.

As far as what you posted here, there aren't that many posts you've put up yet. You know what you wrote.

We had this discussion elsewhere.

And I will repeat my reply to you:

You thought sticking cigars into intern's pussies in the Oval Office was acceptable Presidential behavior.

It's within reasonable bounds of heterosexual behavior.......and would have gone unknown but for the desperate, burn all the boats strategy of those hoping to bring down a popular and highly effective POTUS.

I know you think that is an insult but I have got well used to gender feminists and their 'shaming' tactics. Ain't gonna work try harder.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top
The only problem, I am not a gender feminist. You should be ashamed of your comment about women. We have more worth than just being your sperm receptacles.

Yet, you keep addressing me as if you care what I think.

Again, this is about your statement about women having only one purpose.

We addressed Grind's foul comment at the time it was made.

Your deflection isn't working.
So fucking ignore me then, I know what you are doing Doris. Can you really get your tongue any further up the Cuckoo's arses? No you didn't address it at the time, well except in a pathetic mealy mouthed way.

You posted, day by day, constant streams of sexual innuendo toward Mindful. To the point where most of us just shut you off.

As far as what you posted here, there aren't that many posts you've put up yet. You know what you wrote.

You're lying......and I just saw that post.......it was yours.....and nauseatingly, but not entirely unimpressively, graphic....

You know what I'm talking about......don't try to deny it.

DO you scratch the Kitty with those fingers?

It's within reasonable bounds of heterosexual behavior.......and would have gone unknown but for the desperate, burn all the boats strategy of those hoping to bring down a popular and highly effective POTUS.

BV, no, it's not. Not the way you treated Mindful. It was disgraceful. Offensive.

So fucking ignore me then, I know what you are doing Doris. Can you really get your tongue any further up the Cuckoo's arses? No you didn't address it at the time, well except in a pathetic mealy mouthed way.

Lol, these noobs really do have you undone. Other than welcoming them as I do most new guests, although there have been so many as of late, I haven't kept up, I really haven't had much of an exchange with them. You are growing more hysterical, Tom, perhaps it's time for a drink to calm you.

You're lying......and I just saw that post.......it was yours.....and nauseatingly, but not entirely unimpressively, graphic....

You know what I'm talking about......don't try to deny it.

DO you scratch the Kitty with those fingers?

No, I was talking about a post of yours, to a female poster here. Not I and not anyone from the previous board.

Maybe Evince will put up with you. She seems to want to make exceptions for liberal men.

Back