trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

If you are denying your posts, then you are as far gone as some of the other conservative posters there, the ones that put you on ignore because they think you are one post away from needing to be carted away, think.

Needing to be carted away sounds like the Nazi Punk projecting, Not Roberta. Who is baby sitting Anthony while you're "mostly there"?

I am not defending anybody but continuing to shout, scream and toss your toys out of the pram isnt going to do you any good.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Pram? WTF is a pram, snotnozzle? When I go to any stickup your ass Brit site, I'll speak your language. In the meantime, bitch, your King's English is drivel.

How about a real issue? Trump has created an election commission charged with finding what voter fraud happened. In order to do this, they want the states to send them all their voter information including all the information voter registration has on all including social security numbers and your history of voting. Some states including New York are refusing to do so.

An intense thunderstorm just passed through. Oh please, electricity, don't fail us now.

So far, so good, but there was hail. Oh please don't ruin the peach crop again!

Correction: It's the last 4 digits of your ss number.

Last edited:
Pram? WTF is a pram, snotnozzle? When I go to any stickup your ass Brit site, I'll speak your language. In the meantime, bitch, your King's English is drivel.

A pram is a stroller ffs, stop being so bloody anal.

Last edited:
how silly

it was private behavior made public by a person who claimed to be Monicas friend just to OUT her private doings for money and fame

it was none of our business

the evil one was the stupid asshole who fucked a friend

two consenting adults
Holy shit, if Trump did the same thing you'd be squealing about it till the 10th of never.

I truly don't know what is wrong with him, is it the wrong time of the month?

Life is not going well for angry people. Everyone has a bad day certainly, but constantly angry people like Domer have continually bad lives. It may be self inflicted or may not. They are just not bright enough to realize they can actually do something about it for the most part.

It was not his home. It was government property and the West Wing is a government office building.

And it was with an employee.

I'd hate to think that you are treating your female employees in that way.
Jesus, Billy Bob went on the Lolita Express twenty six times according to the flight log. Does anyone think he was just looking for a new humidor to keep his cigars?

Last edited:
No, I was talking about a post of yours, to a female poster here. Not I and not anyone from the previous board.

Maybe Evince will put up with you. She seems to want to make exceptions for liberal men.
I keep saying she is a lunatic, everybody here knows that.

Lol, these noobs really do have you undone. Other than welcoming them as I do most new guests, although there have been so many as of late, I haven't kept up, I really haven't had much of an exchange with them. You are growing more hysterical, Tom, perhaps it's time for a drink to calm you.
Yeah well why don't you skin up a big fat White Havana and chillax yourself!!

Back