trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Yet, you keep addressing me as if you care what I think.

Again, this is about your statement about women having only one purpose.

We addressed Grind's foul comment at the time it was made.

Your deflection isn't working.
So what about Billy you liar? He said he wanted to dig my mother up and fuck her!! Fuck you Doris, you truly make me sick.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

The WH was his home...........

And I solve that by classifying them as "Chattel"......I'm Old School like that.
YO, BV...

Good to see you about.

WTF got you banned at the other place, besides the SCUMBAG MUCKY?
PM me.

I hate changing places...

New formats BLOW, until you get used to them.

YO, BV...

Good to see you about.

WTF got you banned at the other place, besides the SCUMBAG MUCKY?
PM me.

I hate changing places...

New formats BLOW, until you get used to them.
Hey there Vatorman, great to see you here.

Yeah, the software is not great, but perhaps the mods are more enlightened. That might make up for it, and then some. Maybe.

Gonna watch a movie with the wife, I will be back after that.

You would know it as your prime means of transportation. A baby stroller.

I would know it only as British pablum.

"NOUN

British
A four-wheeled carriage for a baby, pushed by a person on foot."

In this country, bitch, a boot is what I shove up your ass along with DC's. Comprende, shitnozzle?

Well...Hell...

How about that Twump tweeting about the LOVELY MIKA bleeding from her facelift?

This BOZO is supposed to be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

His ass would have been BOOTED from ANY FORTUNE 500 company for violation of the SEXUAL CONDUCT POLICY.

I remember the "policy" coming out in the '80's when I was in the USN. I thought it was a joke. It wasn't.

People started to get disciplined for "violating policy".

This ASSHOLE that RUBES elected has spent too much time on a THRONE and never had to work his way up to anything.

He is UNINFORMED.

I wonder if TWUMP INTERNATIONAL CORP. has a "SEXUAL CONDUCT POLICY"?

Life is not going well for angry people. Everyone has a bad day certainly, but constantly angry people like Domer have continually bad lives. It may be self inflicted or may not. They are just not bright enough to realize they can actually do something about it for the most part.

I truly enjoy this forum and the fucktards like you displaying your massive ignorance. Keep it up, shitweasel!

What does that have to do with anything, you travel extensively and you are still a mysogynist.
OK fair enough just sit on your arse and bake your cookies instead. I at least thought that Bud might assuage some of his feelings about Vietnam. Many GI's have made that trip there already, indeed last year I met several at the War Remnants Museum in Saigon. Here is a statue made from shrapnel.

f9da5c6aea6a17e97b0aa74e0bbcf8d2.jpg

The only problem, I am not a gender feminist. You should be ashamed of your comment about women. We have more worth than just being your sperm receptacles.

Yeah you are not a gender feminist, yet you are spouting classic Dworkinisms!

Last edited:
Lol, these noobs really do have you undone. Other than welcoming them as I do most new guests, although there have been so many as of late, I haven't kept up, I really haven't had much of an exchange with them. You are growing more hysterical, Tom, perhaps it's time for a drink to calm you.
Why is it that so many have come from USMB to denounce them, especially women, care to address that one?

BERTY...

Is that YOU?

Yeah, that's her. She's found a whole herd of unkissed asses here. Same old lies, though. After you've done enough posts, 5-15, I suggest the following to make this place easier to use. Click "settings" at the top. Then click "general settings" on the left. Then scroll down to, wait I have to look it up again.

Okay, then scroll down to miscellaneous options. Then select "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing."

After that, you can copy and paste images easily. As far as I can tell, you need to click on the film icon above the reply box to do a video, and it won't take the FB address if you get them from there. Does youtube easy.

Back