trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I am not the one who made the despicable comment about women, you did, and you did not make an exemption for your wife. Maybe, you should think before you post in the future.

I find, it is perfectly irrelevant whether he excepted his wife. If he said just about one woman she's just useful to "breed", he said it about all of them. Case closed.

Holy crap, you can do better than that!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Go ahead and defend him, DC. This low-life POS is an embarrassment to the United States and the office of the President.

An immature tantrum throwing child in an adult's job.

men who go after women in a sexual way expose who they are

that is what the donnald does

he fears the blood of women

he hates the life giving properties of womens bodies

he smears women for this ability and sees it as a disability

what the fuck did his mother do and say to make him hate women

I am not the one who made the despicable comment about women, you did, and you did not make an exemption for your wife. Maybe, you should think before you post in the future.
You are retired now, so why don't you do some travelling with Bud to South East Asia? You are so typical of Americans that live in a hermetically sealed environment, get out and see the world!!

Go ahead and defend him, DC. This low-life POS is an embarrassment to the United States and the office of the President.

I am not defending anybody but continuing to shout, scream and toss your toys out of the pram isnt going to do you any good.

The Trumpy respects no one. He wouldn't know what that is, and he sure as hell knows he can buy nothing for it. He knows, though, that collaborating with Putin comes with certain benefits, foremost among them would be possible access to billions of dollars of ripped-off money, stashed away by the Russian cleptocracy, and in search of "opportunities".

The rubes wouldn't know what their interests are, other than "Those People" are not supposed to get their fingers into the cookie jar, and they wouldn't believe the Trumpy worked against their interests just because they, say, lost their health insurance. Just as President Obama was to be held responsible for the aftermath of Kathrina, he's to be clobbered for whatever happens under the Trumpy's maladministration. That's the reality in which we are all living now.

9/11, Obama did it!

If you want to call me a despicable cunt then just say it, don't hide using initials like DC. You should go to Australia matey, cunt is a term of endearment down there.

Last edited:
I know what you doing perfectly well, it reminds you of your glory days on the Bush board.

Yep, let's sharpen these tools. He himself, according to his own words, is the disservice. His outing is but evidence for the fact that the toxic, malignant brew his brain excretes wills out, and out it gets, uncontrollably.

Bill Kristol‏Verified account
@BillKristol
Follow
More
Bill Kristol Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Dear @realDonaldTrump,

You are a pig.

Sincerely,

Bill KristolBill Kristol added,
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
7:09 AM - 29 Jun 2017

You really are a blubbering vagina[emoji767] these days

[emoji767] Grind Enterprises

The Queen of Vacuity. BV found the single most appropriate denomination, Gender Quisling. He's a genius like that.

Use of Quisling's surname as a term predates the Second World War. The first recorded use of the term was by Norwegian Labour Party politician Oscar Torp in a 2 January 1933 newspaper interview, where he used it as a general term for followers of Vidkun Quisling. Quisling was at this point in the process of establishing the Nasjonal Samling (National Unity) party, a fascist party modelled on the German Nazi Party. Further uses of the term were made by Aksel Sandemose, in a newspaper article in Dagbladet in 1934, and by the newspaper Vestfold Arbeiderblad, in 1936.[4]

Popularization in World War II[edit]
The use of the term as a term for collaborators or traitors in general probably came about upon Quisling's unsuccessful coup d'etat in 1940, when he attempted to seize power and make Norway cease resisting the invading Germans. The term was widely introduced to an English-speaking audience by the British newspaper The Times. It published an editorial on the 19th April 1940 titled "Quislings everywhere", in which it was asserted that "To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor... they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous." The Daily Mail picked up the term four days after The Times editorial was published. In the article The War Illustrated "potential Quislings" among the Dutch during the German invasion of the Netherlands were mentioned. Subsequently, the BBC brought the word into common use internationally.[5][6]

The then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Winston Churchill used the term during an address to the Allied Delegates at St. James's Palace on 21 June 1941, when he said:[7] "A vile race of Quislings—to use a new word which will carry the scorn of mankind down the centuries—is hired to fawn upon the conqueror, to collaborate in his designs and to enforce his rule upon their fellow countrymen while grovelling low themselves." He used the term again in an address to both houses of Congress in the United States of America on 26 December 1941.[8] Commenting upon the effect of a number of Allied victories against Axis forces, and moreover the United States’ decision to enter the war, Churchill opined: "Hope has returned to the hearts of scores of millions of men and women, and with that hope there burns the flame of anger against the brutal, corrupt invader. And still more fiercely burn the fires of hatred and contempt for the filthy Quislings whom he has suborned."[9] The term subsequently entered the language and became a target for political cartoonists.[10]

In the United States it was used often. Some examples include: in the Warner Bros. film Edge of Darkness (1943), in reference to a traitorous villager, and in the Warner Bros. cartoon Tom Turk and Daffy (1944), uttered by a Thanksgiving turkey whose presence is betrayed to Porky Pig by Daffy Duck. In the American film Edge of Darkness (1943), about the Resistance in Norway, the heroine's brother is often described as a quisling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling

you are alive because of a cunt

having female genitals is power not weakness
Its funny how you get all uppity about me using the word cunt but apparently you calling people dick gobblers, cum suckers, cock gobblers etc. is perfectly acceptable. Well to me and anyone else who is not a total tool that is just monumental hypocrisy. But you are far too fucking stupid to see that so go suck on some weasel jizz!

Back