trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Who the fuck knows, eh? Putin seems to be the only person he publicly respects. As a deal maker, he's an authoritarian, as a diplomat - a fish riding a bicycle.

But it doesn't matter to his base, they want an authoritarian as president and willingly ignore the effects of his working against their best interests.

Putin PAID people like Manifort to polish his image in America

these are the fucking idiots who fell for that dupery

Oh, I do remember how the group got to the last place. Quite well.

You people got Rawley banned for "racism" -- as if.

Mindful and I looked for another place and found it.

Then the rest of you turkeys decided to follow us.

Your revisionist history is that you were the instigator.

Not so.

Why are you here, Lying Skank?

Oh, I do remember how the group got to the last place. Quite well.

You people got Rawley banned for "racism" -- as if.

Mindful and I looked for another place and found it.

Then the rest of you turkeys decided to follow us.

Your revisionist history is that you were the instigator.

Not so.

You'd lie if the truth would save your worthless life.

Many of us had been at the USMB before, and we moved to a thread started by ME. When that thread expired, you also spent all your time on the next thread, created by ME. And now, you've followed us here, giddy at so many new people to suck up to.

Nobody is going to grab your rancid old snatch.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

becuase I would kill them

one look at my expression if they tried would stop them dead

Im not the victim type

Im the kick your fucking ass type

becuase I would kill them

one look at my expression if they tried would stop them dead

Im not the victim type

Im the kick your fucking ass type
Yeah the fact that you look like a old hippy with saggy tits, grey rat-tail hair and no makeup is merely incidental.

How is his outing himself as a misogynistic asshole on an anonymous internet forum a disservice to his wife? It reflects solely on him, and in ways I find less than even mildly surprising.
If this is his attitude, then he must feel the same way about his wife, mother, daughter in laws, that all women are nothing but sperm receptacles. Maybe, disservice was the wrong word, maybe I should say he is a pig.

Yes of course you will because you're a nasty vicious person. Please feel free to do so and by the way it's suckee fuckee, you dozy bint!

Darla is a nasty cunt that made a evil racist comment about Asian women and you never ever said one fucking word denouncing her, so please shut the fuck up you evil witch. I now see that the 'two skanks' were pretty much spot on about you, I was a fool to ever think you were a good person.

You are embarrassed because you view women as sperm reseptacles.

I have never made a post as vicious towards you or anyone as this one to me, so quit projecting. You vocalized what you really think of women and there are many women who live in abusive relationships where they are not viewed as equals. Your poor wife is obviously one of those women.

Back