trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

That is a fucked up world view bra.

Holy fuck not you as well, it's a FUCKING JOKE. Grind says far worse and nobody gives a shit! Jesus H Christ Yurt, I've been married to the same woman for 30 years and our sons have both left to live and work on London as you well know!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

You do a greater disservice to your wife with this comment than Darla did with her "sucker fuckee" comment. I will use this post whenever you bring it up from now on.

Yes of course you will because you're a nasty vicious person. Please feel free to do so and by the way it's suckee fuckee, you dozy bint!

Darla is a nasty cunt that made a evil racist comment about Asian women and you never ever said one fucking word denouncing her, so please shut the fuck up you evil witch. I now see that the 'two skanks' were pretty much spot on about you, I was a fool to ever think you were a good person.

Last edited:
Yes of course you will because you're a nasty vicious person. Please feel free to do so and by the way it's suckee fuckee, you dozy bint!

Darla is a nasty cunt that made a evil racist comment about Asian women and you never ever said one fucking word denouncing her, so please shut the fuck up you evil witch. I now see that the 'two skanks' were pretty much spot on about you, I was a fool to ever think you were a good person.

Not that I agree with what you said, but she has definitely showed me what a hateful and lying person she is. I even told her when I first joined that I liked her, then she just shat on it. She is not honest and has no heart.

Not that I agree with what you said, but she has definitely showed me what a hateful and lying person she is. I even told her when I first joined that I liked her, then she just shat on it. She is not honest and has no heart.
Yes and Rana's lips are permanently attached to her butt, as you well know.

If you'd paid attention I said later that I was thinking of Marilyn Monroe. It's all bullshit anyway as I doubt any of them ever had an IQ test.

No reason to believe they didn't.

They were administered at my father's HS in the 1930s.

There is a film called How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, you should watch it.

Two people (at least) on your hide-from list expose your contempt for the reality you pretend to espouse. You should face up to that.

The buffoon has decided he needs to suck-up to Putin in person? At least he can rely on the Russian press to treat him fairly, eh?

The buffoon has decided he needs to suck-up to Putin in person? At least he can rely on the Russian press to treat him fairly, eh?

How else is he to inquire about the progress setting up these secret (money laundering) channels, when Kushner had to learn the hard way that the U.S. intelligence communities aren't populated by the kind of dupes he watched on teevee?

How else is he to inquire about the progress setting up these secret (money laundering) channels, when Kushner had to learn the hard way that the U.S. intelligence communities aren't populated by the kind of dupes he watched on teevee?

Who the fuck knows, eh? Putin seems to be the only person he publicly respects. As a deal maker, he's an authoritarian, as a diplomat - a fish riding a bicycle.

But it doesn't matter to his base, they want an authoritarian as president and willingly ignore the effects of his working against their best interests.

[h=2]The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmos For This Post: [/h]TrumpGirl (Today)

You seem to have forgotten how we ended up at the last place. Then to get a thanks from the mendacious bitch who never remembers her own flagrant violation of rules while snitching on everyone else's is everything I've come to expect.
Oh, I do remember how the group got to the last place. Quite well.

You people got Rawley banned for "racism" -- as if.

Mindful and I looked for another place and found it.

Then the rest of you turkeys decided to follow us.

Your revisionist history is that you were the instigator.

Not so.

Back