trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

BTW, Have you read Rule #1 here yet OldeNazi? Because you should. They don't appear to take kindly to the sort of activity BlackVegetable engaged in.......and all you dumb animals implicitly endorsed by your flounce. Hell, if I was the forum owner here, I'd ban the sonofabitch right now. Who needs the risk of having someone on your site that could be engaging in peddling personal information?

Why are you keeping this vital information from the mods, Mucky?

It's not as if you have manifested any reservations about squealing, or anything...

Of course, OldeNazi. "Otium" is somebody you don't like, so of course his personal information should be ok to divulge on the internet. And you wonder why I call you a fucking Nazi. What the Pimp did should be anathema to everyone who uses the internet, you moron. That's why it's at or near the top of the list of no-no's on virtually every forum you visit.

What did he do, Mucky?

Um............apparently that flimsy lie didn't carry much weight with the mod that canned him, did it Nazi. Now go fuck yourself. It's long past time you arrogant leftist nazi fuckers realized you're not better than anybody else.

Given that the mod in question offered a deal whereby there would be NO sanction, you MUST be lying........again...

Those of us on the other side from the other board are probably going to stay there most of the time.

Most of the time? What the fuck?

How many times have you said you were glad to be rid of us? Now you're here, posting your crybaby whimperings of victimhood and handing out thanks and insisting this thread will die and we'll miss you because we're dull and boring?

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Those of us on the other side from the other board are probably going to stay there most of the time.

But this crew will flame anyone they disagree with. And will resort to all sorts of nefarious actions, particularly breaches of personal privacy.

The other thing is that left to their own devices, their threads die because they are deadly dull unless they have someone to flame.

What have you done since you got here, LyingDeplorableNotRoberta?

Most of the time? What the fuck?

How many times have you said you were glad to be rid of us? Now you're here, posting your crybaby whimperings of victimhood and handing out thanks and insisting this thread will die and we'll miss you because we're dull and boring?

That would be a good country song.

Rules are just for the dumb people, right Chickenshit?
[h=2]The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmos For This Post: [/h]TrumpGirl (Today)

You seem to have forgotten how we ended up at the last place. Then to get a thanks from the mendacious bitch who never remembers her own flagrant violation of rules while snitching on everyone else's is everything I've come to expect.

I am so pissed off. Just spent hours watching Interstellar only to be smacked between the eyes by the world's dumbest ending. Oh well, it will make a good drinking rant tomorrow.

Yeah? What do you think's with her?

Woo doggies! 8 fucking years, just one mention of Bush, a 4 figure donation to the RNSCC for a Jack in the Box Alabama small business award. Confederate flags all over the lake, she's my sister and no flags anywhere to be seen.

I am so pissed off. Just spent hours watching Interstellar only to be smacked between the eyes by the world's dumbest ending. Oh well, it will make a good drinking rant tomorrow.

Just got half way through a second viewing of 'The Big Short'. Bale was channeling Hoffman's 'Rainman' and Gosling was doing a version of Caan's 'Sonny Corleone' down to curly hair. I loved the asides, especially Margo Robbie in the bubble bath and Anthony Bourdain making stew out of 3 day old fish.

Woo doggies! 8 fucking years, just one mention of Bush, a 4 figure donation to the RNSCC for a Jack in the Box Alabama small business award. Confederate flags all over the lake, she's my sister and no flags anywhere to be seen.
I'm aware of those circumstances.

I'm aware of those circumstances, except for the sister bit.

Back