trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

You know you hysterical moron, all the information BV was prepared to divulge was "Otium" (the author of the dreck quoted in that signature). That you started hysterically to jump up and down and go snitching upon reading that will forever remain the placard nailed to your gently sloping forehead, for all to recognize you for what you truly are: For you are a demented, hysterical snitch, snitch. One too feeble, too cowardly, and too intellectually decrepit to go, in the case of suspected wrong-doing, to call the alleged wrongdoer out. So, being the cowardly asshole you are, you went snitching behind BV's back.

Go away, snitch, you have no integrity, and no honor, no pride, and no reason for any. Just leave, you piece of shit.

Of course, OldeNazi. "Otium" is somebody you don't like, so of course his personal information should be ok to divulge on the internet. And you wonder why I call you a fucking Nazi. What the Pimp did should be anathema to everyone who uses the internet, you moron. That's why it's at or near the top of the list of no-no's on virtually every forum you visit.

You know, you hysterical cretin, how often do we need to explain there was never any personal information on offer?

And, when are you going to leave, snitch?

Um............apparently that flimsy lie didn't carry much weight with the mod that canned him, did it Nazi. Now go fuck yourself. It's long past time you arrogant leftist nazi fuckers realized you're not better than anybody else.

Um............apparently that flimsy lie didn't carry much weight with the mod that canned him, did it Nazi. Now go fuck yourself. It's long past time you arrogant leftist nazi fuckers realized you're not better than anybody else.

You are still lying about the record. BV stood up for his honor, and was canned for not bending to humiliating demands.

Just for the record, I've defended you, time and again, against suggestions you are just a resentment-driven, hateful asshole, and a rightarded idiot, and alleged you got at least a modicum of standards and should not be thrown in with the rest of them, the only, the last person among the right on that board so qualified, knowing full well it would be a thankless job. You made me eat my words, demonstrating irrefutably that my assumptions were wholly baseless. You defaced yourself, and I ended up with egg on my face.

So, when are you finally slinking away, snitch? I couldn't humiliate you more than you did, and neither could I demonstrate how you are contemptible more than you managed to do, but I promise, I am going to make every effort to get as close to that as possible.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that place. If I was you, I'd steer them into some isolated corner of the forum where they can't bother anybody and they can stroke each other to their hearts content. They'll eventually get bored with each other and leave. Or, I can see how you could have some fun with your thread-ban toy.

The uninvitations are issued before the first post. There's no thread banning by the OP after the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl'd You're Up! View Post
You know, you hysterical cretin, how often do we need to explain there was never any personal information on offer?

And, when are you going to leave, snitch?

why don't you both go home and argue about it......because nobody here gives a fuck.........

That mod is the definition of idiot, Cos.

MuckyTheDeviantTwitch was attracted first by Millie's shared revulsion for female sexuality. He has stayed beyond flirtation, though, because illiterate EllipsisBoy has joined their harmonious whimpering about how to find a safe place. Ultimately, though, the sick fuck found he could not get sufficient abuse from the remaining liberals back home, so he came here to sate his masochistic needs.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that place. If I was you, I'd steer them into some isolated corner of the forum where they can't bother anybody and they can stroke each other to their hearts content. They'll eventually get bored with each other and leave. Or, I can see how you could have some fun with your thread-ban toy.
They should just live in the Warzone.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Aaaannnddd, scene!

What's up?

Oh, BTW, read a rather bitter, pseudo-intellectual diatribe about the deplorable future of the U.S., being overrun by ill-colored people, facing her inevitable cultural demise by way of Whitey losing their majority status. You know the sort of White-Nationalist whining along with the very understandable fear loitering half-hidden throughout the text that, well, there may be payback ahead. Can you imagine a more ironic title for such a tract than "The Browning of America"? Kid you not.

From what I can tell it was a refuge for scumbags and detritus, seems the ideal place for the Cuckoos.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Back