trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

he never fails.........your posts do though........

They stopped showing Benny Hill over here in the 80s, as it was deemed politically incorrect. It was about that time that he started to be shown in around 100 countries worldwide including the US. Of course for the purposes of your diatribe it was incumbent for you to ignore John Cleese, Michael Palin, Marty Feldman, Peter Sellers, Ricky Gervais, Steven Fry, Billy Connolly, Hugh Laurie, Stan Laurel and Charlie Chaplin to name but a few.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

What's the strategy, throw out complete bullshit and hope no one does any investigation?

Hill remained mostly with the BBC through to 1968, except for a few sojourns with ITV station ATV between 1957 and 1960 and again in 1967. In 1969, his show moved from the BBC to Thames Television, where it remained until cancellation in 1989, with an erratic schedule of one-hour specials. The series showcased Hill's talents as an imaginative writer, comic performer and impressionist.

From the start of the 1980s the show featured a troupe of attractive young women, known collectively as "Hill's Angels". They would appear either on their own in a dance sequence, or in character as foils against Hill. Sue Upton was one of the longest serving members of the Angels. Jane Leeves appeared as well. Henry McGee and Bob Todd joined Jackie Wright as comic supporting players, and the later shows also featured "Hill's Little Angels," a group of cute children including the families of Dennis Kirkland (the show's director) and Sue Upton.

In an episode about Hill transmitted as part of the documentary series Living Famously, John Howard Davies, the Head of Light Entertainment at Thames Television who had cancelled the show, stated there were three reasons why he did so: "The audiences were going down, the programme was costing a vast amount of money, and he (Hill) was looking a little tired."[citation needed]

The loss of his show was devastating for Hill (or, as one former supporting player put it, "He started to die from there"[citation needed]) and what followed was a self-inflicted decline in his health. In 1990 a new show was produced complete with Hill and his usual team, called Benny Hill's World Tour: New York!.

In February 1992, Thames Television, which received a steady stream of requests from viewers for The Benny Hill Show repeats, finally gave in and put together a number of re-edited shows. Hill died on 20 April 1992, the same day that a new contract arrived in the post from Central Independent Television, for which he was to have made a series of specials. He had turned down competing offers from Carlton and Thames.

Wikipedia

I like baby aubergines, my missus puts them in her Thai curries.

528fda26dc8c125af0fac24f5e6620cf.jpg

Ricky Gervais........No......really!

I think it important to note that my privileges were suspended for 30 days - I was not banned. And it was not because of any offense I actually committed - it was for inviting the mod to cram his face saving deal. Assuming Flacal has not been able to go in and fix the record, I will be pleased to share the exchange once I can access the site.

Hilarious. So your obnoxious stupidity got the better of you and you turned a very generous 30 day suspension into a permaban. Good job, pimp.

I mean, how cool is that? Ban one shithead who peddles personal information, and adding in the group flounce, we effectively banned a couple dozen shitheads in one fell swoop. You couldn't ask for better.

I mean, how cool is that? Ban one shithead who peddles personal information, and adding in the group flounce, we effectively banned a couple dozen shitheads in one fell swoop. You couldn't ask for better.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmos For This Post:

TrumpGirl (Today)​

Yeah, you were so happy a large part of the annoying reality-based community - perennially disturbing the slumber of your intellectual capabilities and pointing out your decrepit judgment and your moral bankruptcy - went away, you couldn't help but humiliating yourself by chasing after us.

What's the strategy, throw out complete bullshit and hope no one does any investigation?

Hill remained mostly with the BBC through to 1968, except for a few sojourns with ITV station ATV between 1957 and 1960 and again in 1967. In 1969, his show moved from the BBC to Thames Television, where it remained until cancellation in 1989, with an erratic schedule of one-hour specials. The series showcased Hill's talents as an imaginative writer, comic performer and impressionist.

From the start of the 1980s the show featured a troupe of attractive young women, known collectively as "Hill's Angels". They would appear either on their own in a dance sequence, or in character as foils against Hill. Sue Upton was one of the longest serving members of the Angels. Jane Leeves appeared as well. Henry McGee and Bob Todd joined Jackie Wright as comic supporting players, and the later shows also featured "Hill's Little Angels," a group of cute children including the families of Dennis Kirkland (the show's director) and Sue Upton.

In an episode about Hill transmitted as part of the documentary series Living Famously, John Howard Davies, the Head of Light Entertainment at Thames Television who had cancelled the show, stated there were three reasons why he did so: "The audiences were going down, the programme was costing a vast amount of money, and he (Hill) was looking a little tired."[citation needed]

The loss of his show was devastating for Hill (or, as one former supporting player put it, "He started to die from there"[citation needed]) and what followed was a self-inflicted decline in his health. In 1990 a new show was produced complete with Hill and his usual team, called Benny Hill's World Tour: New York!.

In February 1992, Thames Television, which received a steady stream of requests from viewers for The Benny Hill Show repeats, finally gave in and put together a number of re-edited shows. Hill died on 20 April 1992, the same day that a new contract arrived in the post from Central Independent Television, for which he was to have made a series of specials. He had turned down competing offers from Carlton and Thames.

Wikipedia
What the fuck, the woodwork is crawling with the buggers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cosmos For This Post:

TrumpGirl (Today)​

Yeah, you were so happy a large part of the annoying reality-based community - perennially disturbing the slumber of your intellectual capabilities and pointing out your decrepit judgment and your moral bankruptcy - went away, you couldn't help but humiliating yourself by chasing after us.

BTW, Have you read Rule #1 here yet OldeNazi? Because you should. They don't appear to take kindly to the sort of activity BlackVegetable engaged in.......and all you dumb animals implicitly endorsed by your flounce. Hell, if I was the forum owner here, I'd ban the sonofabitch right now. Who needs the risk of having someone on your site that could be engaging in peddling personal information?

BTW, Have you read Rule #1 here yet OldeNazi? Because you should. They don't appear to take kindly to the sort of activity BlackVegetable engaged in.......and all you dumb animals implicitly endorsed by your flounce. Hell, if I was the forum owner here, I'd ban the sonofabitch right now. Who needs the risk of having someone on your site that could be engaging in peddling personal information?

There would be no such info forthcoming, Cos. The sig line was an attempt to remind the Nazi Punk that he's not actually anonymous so he should maybe cool his genocidal tendencies, Gypsy.

So now we know how to get rid of them. I hear Debate Politics is just the place for them.

There would be no such info forthcoming, Cos. The sig line was an attempt to remind the Nazi Punk that he's not actually anonymous so he should maybe cool his genocidal tendencies, Gypsy.

You mean like, if someone held a gun to your head you wouldn't have any problem with it as long as they didn't pull the trigger. Like that?

So now we know how to get rid of them. I hear Debate Politics is just the place for them.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that place. If I was you, I'd steer them into some isolated corner of the forum where they can't bother anybody and they can stroke each other to their hearts content. They'll eventually get bored with each other and leave. Or, I can see how you could have some fun with your thread-ban toy.

You're speaking for the Pimp now, Moon? If you're gonna do that maybe you should get your stories straight first.

They don't appear to take kindly to the sort of activity BlackVegetable engaged in.......and all you dumb animals implicitly endorsed by your flounce. Hell, if I was the forum owner here, I'd ban the sonofabitch right now. Who needs the risk of having someone on your site that could be engaging in peddling personal information?

You know, you hysterical moron, all the information BV was prepared to divulge was "Otium" (the author of the dreck quoted in that signature). That you started hysterically to jump up and down and go snitching upon reading that will forever remain the placard nailed to your gently sloping forehead, for all to recognize you for what you truly are: For you are a demented, hysterical snitch, snitch. One too feeble, too cowardly, and too intellectually decrepit to go, in the case of suspected wrong-doing, to call the alleged wrongdoer out. So, being the cowardly asshole you are, you went snitching behind BV's back.

Go away, snitch, you have no integrity, and no honor, no pride, and no reason for any. Just leave, you piece of shit.

Back