trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Those types you find everywhere. But this bunch decided it would be a great idea to threaten people with handing our personal information on other posters. And it was a credible threat. So one of them got booted for it and the rest flounced in sympathy. So they're yours now, and we don't particularly want them back.

Twitch's lying in an effort to be a victim is working with the victimhood junkies here.

You turkeys opened threads over there that no one followed. You had to come back to the one we established.

As you will because this thread is typical of what you did over there -- pedantic, boring, narcissistic, and insult gossip.

What are you doing here? Go away bitch.

Oh, if you missed it, cable news is in a frenzy over Sarah's crybaby defense of the latest tacky tweet from trump. Even Faux Gnus is finding her whimpering excuses hard to swallow.

he never fails.........your posts do though........

Lord Skydog favored a Dodge Dart over Moses.

In the video, the sky is dark and the Arkansas Capitol's dome is visible. Music is heard followed by a female voice, likely on the radio, saying, "Where do you go when you're faced with adversity and trials and challenges?" The driver is then heard growling, "Oh my goodness. Freedom!" before accelerating into the monument. The vehicle's speedometer is last shown at 21 mph and then a collision can be heard.

CBS, can't post links yet.

Meanwhile, Powell said Capitol workers are left picking up the (extremely heavy) pieces: "Our crew is in the process of cleaning all that up and carting it off. They have to get a tractor and put it on pallets and lift it up."

And the Dodge Dart was towed away, Powell said, adding, "There was minor damage, but not what you'd think, from what I hear, from knocking over a big stone monument."

NPR, need more posts to hotlink.

Still struggling with "blackvegetable"?
I like baby aubergines, my missus puts them in her Thai curries.

528fda26dc8c125af0fac24f5e6620cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Oh I did from the very first day, I told Mangy Mongoose he was a cunt and I've seen nothing to change my mind since.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Well, you decided to fling your feeble insults from the safety of a hide-from bunker after that. That's a change.

Oh, your instincts are correct. The Cosmos you are romancing also finds female sexuality repulsive.

Could be any number up to 40000 people. How is anyone to know for sure?

Have you read Rule #1 here? I suggest you do. You do realize that most of these forums today are set up to exchange information on people like you and enforce a virtual global ban on you, right Pimp?

So you have no idea.........SSDD

You make sure to keep them up to date, Snitch....

Those types you find everywhere. But this bunch decided it would be a great idea to threaten people with handing our personal information on other posters. And it was a credible threat. So one of them got booted for it and the rest flounced in sympathy. So they're yours now, and we don't particularly want them back.

I see that you are bringing your blithe disregard for the Truth with you......I've never done anything of the sort, and don't know of anyone who has. It is a figment of the fevered "mind" of Otis.

He has provided more than enough info for anyone with a bit of sense and an internet connection to identify him. 3 mouse clicks. No collusion required.

You are a deplorable, a liar, and a snitch. Moreover, you calling anyone else a Nazi is about as rich as it gets. Now, no one should suffer your fate, really. Still, that's no reason to punish others, you hysterical goof. You got to enjoy seeing BV banned. That is your first "victory" in years, right? Right in the middle of an ocean of defeats.

Now, kindly go away. Thank you.

I think it important to note that my privileges were suspended for 30 days - I was not banned. And it was not because of any offense I actually committed - it was for inviting the mod to cram his face saving deal. Assuming Flacal has not been able to go in and fix the record, I will be pleased to share the exchange once I can access the site.

Back