trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Not sissy enough to be knee-jerk Islamophobes.

Does it hurt your feelings? You afraid we love Muslims more than we love ignorant mouthy bigots? Congratulations! You finally found a LEGITIMATE fear.

Doesn't bother me a bit lol.

Just find it curious as all get out. Do you ever get a notion to convert to Islam?

9k=

9k=

Suck-up twit.

Insulting Gerg is like farting in a hurricane, or something like that. Maybe I'll think of a better analogy but that will have to do for now.

You forgot to mention the WESTERN TRAINED factor. Jus' sayin!!

Greg

Because we were talking about past history, illiterate feeb, and how different people got where they are. You probably shouldn't try to figure it out unless you brought your walking-around helmet. That won't help, but it might prevent further injury.

But it was a really big list lol!

You asked if I could find a list that compared to yours, Valley Girl. Now, all you can do is whimper and seek refuge behind the skirts of one of our old dregs.

BTW, you can relax on that score. I guarantee you ChlamydiaBear is not going to play hard to get.

You asked if I could find a list that compared to yours, Valley Girl. Now, all you can do is whimper and seek refuge behind the skirts of one of our old dregs.

BTW, you can relax on that score. I guarantee you ChlamydiaBear is not going to play hard to get.

I work alone, thanks.

I'm interested in your Islam apologia. What's your excuse for so many Muslim cultures being backwards, by western standards?

White man's fault?

I work alone, thanks.

I'm interested in your Islam apologia. What's your excuse for so many Muslim cultures being backwards, by western standards?

White man's fault?

Yup.

First, you have to keep in mind that when you are talking about "backward" cultures, you are talking about a picture in time rather than a video of a culture's totality.

Back to the way European exposure to Muslim culture led to the Industrial Revolution and European conquest ... The Muslim culture was in decline. This was partly the result of costly attempts to conquer Byzantium and partly the result of religious divisions and partly the result of its own stagnation under feudalism. At that, the Ottoman Empire was still a major world power going into the 20th century. Picking the wrong side I WWI helped hasten their collapse. In any event, Muslims soon found themselves under the thumb of European imperialism. The colonial powers had learned to exploit differences and use divide-and-conquer to maintain dominance.

After WWI, thanks largely to Woody Wilson, imperialism and colonialism went out of fashion. Oh, I forgot. During WWI, France and Britain promised independence for the Arabs in exchange for help against the Ottomans (Lawrence of Arabia - great movie!). They lied. Anyway, the Europeans disguised naked imperialism with its replacement, the Mandate System. Exploitation of the people and their resources continued. Another harm not often realized is the result of how the Europeans drew borders for their convenience around the world. They often divided tribes and ethnic groups in some places and put enemy tribes and groups together in other "nations" they created. This has led to a ghastly escalation in civil wars, as resentments festered and grew. This has been particularly true in Africa. This was exacerbated during the Cold War, when we and the Soviets sponsored proxy wars all over the globe, some of which continue today. All of this weakened these "inferior" cultures. For the ignorant and selfish, this has also hurt us by fostering costly rebellions against foreign domination (Vietnam, e.g.) and the rise in terrorism by Muslim fundamentalist. In fact, one of the primary attractants for Islamic radicalism is this history of exploitation, as well as a claim that returning to fundamentalism will bring a return to the Muslim Golden Age.

Radicals argue that it was the loss of their culture as a result of foreign contamination that caused their decline. Not the only thing your herd has in common with them.

Last edited:
Yup.

First, you have to keep in mind that when you are talking about "backward" cultures, you are talking about a picture in time rather than a video of a culture's totality.

Back to the way European exposure led to Muslim culture led to the Industrial Revolution and European conquest ... The Muslim culture was in decline. This was partly the result of costly attempts to conquer Byzantium and partly the result of religious divisions and partly the result of its own stagnation under feudalism. At that, the Ottoman Empire was still a major world power going into the 20th century. Picking the wrong side I WWI helped hasten their collapse. In any event, Muslims soon found themselves under the thumb of European imperialism. The colonial powers had learned to exploit differences and use divide-and-conquer to maintain dominance.

After WWI, thanks largely to Woody Wilson, imperialism and colonialism went out of fashion. Oh, I forgot. During WWI, France and Britain promised independence for the Arabs in exchange for help against the Ottomans (Lawrence of Arabia - great movie!). They lied. Anyway, the Europeans disguised naked imperialism with its replacement, the Mandate System. Exploitation of the people and their resources continued. Another harm not often realized is the result of how the Europeans drew borders for their convenience around the world. They often divided tribes and ethnic groups in some places and put enemy tribes and groups together in other "nations" they created. This has led to a ghastly escalation in civil wars, as resentments festered and grew. This has been particularly true in Africa. This was exacerbated during the Cold War, when we and the Soviets sponsored proxy wars all over the globe, some of which continue today. All of this weakened these "inferior" cultures. For the ignorant and selfish, this has also hurt us by fostering costly rebellions against foreign domination (Vietnam, e.g.) and the rise in terrorism by Muslim fundamentalist. In fact, one of the primary attractants for Islamic radicalism is this history of exploitation, as well as a claim that returning to fundamentalism will bring a return to the Muslim Golden Age.

Radicals argue that it was the loss of their culture as a result of foreign contamination that caused their decline. Not the only thing your herd has in common with them.

Perhaps it would have helped their culture had they discovered capitalism. Or the automobile. Or mass production. Or electricity. Or penicillin. Or computer technology. Or smart phones. Or etc.

Back