trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

It's still there, along with your cheap edit.

3rd string.
You've got nothing. You can't explain the slogan you admire, you're a sTrumpet. I at least can defend my statements and explain my opinions. You can run away while being martyred by 'edits'.

Heavens no. I'm feeling grumpy after a bad night. Our power went out at 5PM and Tues. is restaurants' night off, so the only places open were a mediocre diner or an Indian restaurant. We went to the Indian place and it was pretty bad, everything dripping with oil. Cereal later wasn't enough....

All that money you saved on the new snowblower you can spend on a generator.

The last time America was great was when the POTUS bailed on the Paris Accords. :)
Yes, you've said. Now say when it was previously great so it could be made great again by bailing on the accords. Unless you don't understand the meaning of 'again', of course.

DCJunkies when it was going strong with vBulliten before Tommy quit paying the bill. Somebody got dcj up and running again as dcjunkies.net on proboards until proboards banned the whole site with this message: In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline
I don't think you were on dcj2.

My favorite online masterpiece was when I floated on JPP that I joined DC Junkies and nobody knew who I was. It launched Darla and BAC Panther into this frenzy of accusing everyone on that board of being me. The funny thing was that I hadn't joined at that point. I did join as I Love America but was never approved. Come to find out Darla was pseudo Mod and sabotaged my joining. Good times

Yes, you've said. Now say when it was previously great so it could be made great again by bailing on the accords. Unless you don't understand the meaning of 'again', of course.

Oh I see, you want me to explain the POTUS' winning slogan to you?

Oh I see, you want me to explain the POTUS' winning slogan to you?

Well, what I'd really like is for you to say when America was previously great before the last election. But if you have to explain the POTUS' slogan to do it I suppose that's okay. TIA

Nah, to do that I'd have to be a denier who felt it necessary to label his device with every post.
Yes I've managed to get a prototype of the iPhone 25, not bad although the holographic screen and 450 megapixel camera are a bit iffy.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Last edited:
My favorite online masterpiece was when I floated on JPP that I joined DC Junkies and nobody knew who I was. It launched Darla and BAC Panther into this frenzy of accusing everyone on that board of being me. The funny thing was that I hadn't joined at that point. I did join as I Love America but was never approved. Come to find out Darla was pseudo Mod and sabotaged my joining. Good times
Gods.

Back