trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

as interesting as this all is..it's of no meaning as Trump has gone Full Boogeyman on Russia
chiding them on their support of Assad, and Iran..mentioning Ukraine without mentioning NATO expansion

He's the next-in-line Cold Warrior *yankee doodle*

01-16-2016,*09:47 AM
#25 | Top

evince
Truthmatters

Thanks
Thanked 8,073 Times in 6,389 Posts
Groans
Groaned 4,978 Times in 4,610 Posts

I don't fear you grind

I would handle it fine

but the other posters here should be notified about how the mods and owner would use their personal info to threaten people who post here

the third one to the owner of the site

informing him that veiled threats to a women would not be accepted by me

the fuck are you talking about

as interesting as this all is..it's of no meaning as Trump has gone Full Boogeyman on Russia
chiding them on their support of Assad, and Iran..mentioning Ukraine without mentioning NATO expansion

You're not buying that theater, are you?

The only theater here is the number of sharks you'll jump in order to cling to your ridiculous Russian theory lol.

You lemmings have brought new amusement to JPP.

You go ahead and cobble together every post in which you see me espousing a "Russian Theory".....

You idiots spent years creating scandals out of nothing......and every time it was amplified by an incessant reich wing media bleat offering various and sundry outrageous scenarios...

you don't see a lot of wild speculation about Trump.....but you see a lot of hysteria about any and all references to what is already established....

why don't you just relax and await the conclusions of the 365th congressional investigation.....

You want to find The Truth, right? After we go running around Trumps emails of the past decade, we'll have a much clearer picture....

[video]http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/02/07/donald-trump-bill-oreilly-respect-putin-us-not-innocent-sot-ctn.cnn[/video]

Imagine Obama saying something like this...

Meh, I think Trump is just saying things that [he at least, thinks] need to be said. And in typical Trump fashion, he doesn't much care about the consequences. If one is seeking a reset [I hate that word] with Russia the prudent thing would be to steer away from contentious issues when speaking to the Poles.

Politicians are infamous for spouting platitudinous mumbo-jumbo in such speeches. Obama, for example, might go on about 'the arc of history favoring the good guys' or whatever. It sounds all high-minded but at the end of the day it doesn't budge the needle.

Trump was talking about practical things. Like encouraging them to be less dependent on The Bear for their energy needs. Or reassuring NATO countries we weren't abandoning them.

None of this would be particularly pleasing to Putin, and it could even jeopardize their talks. But I get the sense Trump just doesn't think that way.

Meh, I think Trump is just saying things that [he at least, thinks] need to be said. And in typical Trump fashion, he doesn't much care about the consequences. If one is seeking a reset [I hate that word] with Russia the prudent thing would be to steer away from contentious issues when speaking to the Poles.

Politicians are infamous for spouting platitudinous mumbo-jumbo in such speeches. Obama, for example, might go on about 'the arc of history favoring the good guys' or whatever. It sounds all high-minded but at the end of the day it doesn't budge the needle.

Trump was talking about practical things. Like encouraging them to be less dependent on The Bear for their energy needs. Or reassuring NATO countries we weren't abandoning them.

None of this would be particularly pleasing to Putin, and it could even jeopardize their talks. But I get the sense Trump just doesn't think that way.
that makes sense..thanks..I mean what else can he say in a speech?
anythingh has to be better then Obama's feckless hands off /or sanctions overkill on Egypt -giving Russia
a real presence there and along w/Syria and the Iran geopolitical alliance

Poland has that "3 seas initiative" (?) to bypass Russian gas. there is Nord Stream 2 also

I hate "reset too" as Tillerson pointed out there is no reset, there is only going forward from where we are now in Russian relations.

How would you like to be a fly on the wall on the Putin meeting tomorrow?

anythingh has to be better then Obama's feckless hands off /or sanctions overkill on Egypt -giving Russia

Poland has that "3 seas initiative" (?) to bypass Russian gas. there is Nord Stream 2 also

I hate "reset too" as Tillerson pointed out there is no reset, there is only going forward from where we are now in Russian relations.

Putin's press will quickly let us know what the PeeOTUS agreed to. The question is whether or not the buffoon will have the courage to deny it before he gets home to his safe place.

I heard it's just Trump, Tillerson, Putin and Tillerson's Russian counterpart.

Hopefully it will be interesting, in a good way.

yes i get that. what I'm showing is it's a house of cards..what the INTERCEPT article is showing is the technical analysis is far from ironclad, in fact there are many alternative scenarios..

where do you suggest I go to for sourcing? The entire US govt ( IC leadership-Congress/US press ( fake and non-fake) are under the assumption our IC leadership is never wrong ( see Iraq) and is above politicization.

so my sources are limited, by they make good points . They show a perspective from the inside of how classified assessments are assembled, and they show how little facts are used in the non-Classified assessment.

I look at any source if the contents are credible..these are.

"Alternative scenarios", like some 400 lb schlub sitting on his bed?

As for Iraq: "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit,"

Vicious.

Next, maybe he'll put Putin "On Notice" like he did with Iran.

Tthat's a funny, Greg. No other banks will lend to him.

Trump rents his name, he doesn't "build".

Jumping for joy on Sunday that a brain dead Carrie Fisher was "stable" was just too obnoxiously idiotic. (“Stable” may sound comforting, but it is medically meaningless—I’m stable, but so are many patients who are on breathing machines in ICUs.) http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2016/12/carrie_fisher_s_death_reveals_confusion_over_medical_terms.html

She was dead on Tuesday.

[h=1]“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.”[/h]
Martin Luther King Jr.

MLK, Obama, one black dude is the same as the next, eh? I think we have an intellectual giant in our midst. "lol"

DBacks and Dodgers tied 1-1 after six. Dodgers had runners on 2nd and 3rd with nobody out, then Robbie Ray struck out the side. You may not have heard of him, but he's an all-star this year.

DBacks need this one. Lost the first two, when their #4 and #5 starters went against their #1 and #2. Lost each game by one run. Two best teams in the National League.

you are simply saying I am not writing my ideas.you are down to calling me a nutter,
and using my editorializing as some reason I am not able to source my ideas.

I have no interest in proving to you those are my own ideas.
Because you don't dispute them, you are simply plcking them out to be argumentative without purpose
except to bolster your made up name calling charaterizations.

your posts are devolving to "nya nya weiner weiner" type insults. good for you.

They do that.

Greg

I see ChlamydiaBear is back to proving what an impotent bitch he is by "groan"ing from the shadows.

Say something, Darth, so he can show his full repertoire with some up-sucking.

Back