trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

No American banks will lend Trump money you fucking retard.

That's what happens when you go bankrupt 6 times.

What a fucking idiot.

Oh, c'mon.... He's only cost banks and investors about $5 billion. He's good for it, believe me.

That's stupid, IO. Given the opportunity virtually any bank would do biz with Trump. Bank money is very expensive for real estate developers and comes with very short strings. As always you lead with your vast ignorance and your equally vapid comrades salute it anyway. Pathetic.

Completely fucking clueless....

Bank money is CHEAPER than all other sources of money, which is why real estate investors hope to get it......you have no fucking idea what you are yapping about....fucking completely ignorant...

Only ONE major bank will loan to Trump - AND ONLY WITH HIS PERSONAL GUARANTEE.

The Following User Says Thank You to SLAYIT For This Post:

Milagro (Today)

and someone actually let this cretin out of his crate?

Hey, Millie, can you tell me what the capital stack of a major real estate asset looks like?

Bank money is very expensive for real estate developers and comes with very short strings. As always you lead with your vast ignorance and your equally vapid comrades salute it anyway.

Fucking All Time Classic.......

Two Coats! - Trumpeteer.

Scroll down...hollaback.....

seriously......keep your judgements to yourself.........you're a fucking moron......

And I've actually shown you that this is so...

Well you agreed with my assessment of Evince, didn't you?? Anyway I fear that our little tête-à-têtes have come to an end. I will leave it to B B King to explain why.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Last edited:
Well you agreed with my assessment of Evince, didn't you??

I haven't commented......

but watching you pucker up for one of the biggest idiots to plummet from a sheep's anus leaves me wondering whether your judgement is worth a cuspidor of warm spittle.

Is this your best attempt at being funny?
Or are you just demonstrating your best sports are deflecting, ankle-biting, and equivocating, Mr. Deductive Reasoning?

I see you still have Tavy on iggy, yet live on this thread and suck up to his pinheaded detractors. Not surprising after whimpering how you'd like to see some intelligent lefties show up and have worthwhile debate, only to participate in the herding of crybaby rightard victim wannabes who can't put together coherent thoughts, let alone follow a logical thread.

Tacky Ricky's thread is logical lol?

You're funny.

Talk to me Millie!

Or get your boy Anette over here....it reads ZeroHedge........or maybe cawacko.....I think he claims to have a checking account

Tacky Ricky's thread is logical lol?

You're funny.

Quite a few posters here have made sensible comments and more than one posts in sequence that demonstrated logic and erudite assessments.

Clearly, you're not one of them.

If you believe I'm in error, point me to proof "lol"

Why do you work for Fannie Mae?

In a feeble attempt to crawl out of your hole, you wanna go THERE?

I urge you not to.....stick to your current embarrassment......we can move on to whatever you think you know about Fannie Mae when we're done....

So where did you and Bluff Toady learn all this stuff about real estate?

I see you lurking Bluff Toady.......

EVERY real estate operator wants the bank to provide as much of his/her financing as possible. That's why going from 90% to 70% LTV has created so many opportunities for investors.

Back