trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Fuck off you slimy Septic, I been given plenty of info on you as well sonny.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top
Awwww, Tom, you never change. Oh, man, blackvevetable the PM's are flying, he has all the dirt! Lots of "little birdies"

Well, that was interesting. I just looked at this morning's battle. Ask me how surprised I am that it ended with Millie constructing a new hide-from bunker where she and Annette could lick each other's ... wounds.

Do you want to read that again, Dotard?

does the "asymmetry" become apparent to you?

And who, pray tell, have you been listening to? Bluff "Big Finance" Toady? Maybe Otis (nee Native)?

About the latter, did you know that he doesn't believe that stating something which is in direct conflict with The Truth is lying?

No...I swear.....he has a secret word for it that he won't share......go ahead and ask him about it...

Sure.
He is a limey, claims to have a degree in chemistry
Is clearly a big oil shill,
Globally liberal yet supports Trumptards just to be ornery.
Well known misogynist and rape apologist
Has male order bride from Asia,
Hates feminism and has viciously attacked women for holding feminist views,
All in all a general wanker.

All that...and about an angstrom deep......

Millie disproves the axiom that one can run but not hide. Bitch runs and hides and then hisses and spits from safety at those he is claiming he is ignoring.

I think you and your mates are all cunts, just so there is no doubt.

What I find interesting is that you boast of 30 years of marriage, but the greatest insult you can think up is to associates someone with female genitalia. I'm guessing your affectionate nickname for your mail-order bride is "Beard."

What I find interesting is that you boast of 30 years of marriage, but the greatest insult you can think up is to associates someone with female genitalia. I'm guessing your affectionate nickname for your mail-order bride is "Beard."
I don't insult his wife, she isn't here to defend herself, he insults her enough with his comments about women and his jokes which include her.

19657450_10207102365876844_1077163814774774937_n.jpg

I think you and your mates are all cunts, just so there is no doubt.

you are alive becuase of a cunt

why do use cunt as a insult

because you hate your mother and see her as something evil

I don't insult his wife, she isn't here to defend herself, he insults her enough with his comments about women and his jokes which include her.
She doesn't like American women much , she thinks they are whiny and up their arses.

you are alive becuase of a cunt

why do use cunt as a insult

because you hate your mother and see her as something evil

Seriously? So quite literally, you're calling your own mother a cunt. Is that what you really intended to do, cunt?

Back