trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

you cant treat me like you treated Darla huh assminer

so you wax all poetic for the times when you cuold treat a female poster like crap and get away with it huh bag of dicks
You're a effing hypocrite and a lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Darla is hot, lets see a pic of Mrs Tom.

I put one up here before, even the Dude was impressed. He said she looked a bit like his missus. You can also ask Christie she has seen many pictures of her and my sons.

The Devil is hot but then he lives in Hell, Darla stokes the fires.

Last edited:
I put one up here before, even the Dude was impressed. You say she is hot but then so is the Devil. You can also ask Christie she has seen many pictures of her before now.

Oh ask your mate Legion, I am sure he has a copy!!

Far from it, very petite but fiery.

Fiery is good! Unless a woman is mad at you. Then not so good. Best hide all cast iron pans in that situation! Oh, and from personal experience, one cannot always duck out of the way of a flying coffee cup. Carry on.

Seriously? So quite literally, you're calling your own mother a cunt. Is that what you really intended to do, cunt?

sexist-troll.png

Who is the new retard?

Cosmos, aka Mucky, aka DeviantTwitch. Millie on steroids in terms of a reliance on repulsiveness as a defense mechanism. Fecal Freakery is his #1 fetish, but is prolific in his use of homo-erotica. Works very hard to pose as a manly man, but ultimately shares Millie's repugnance for things female.

Back