trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Donald Trump Jr. appears to be in real legal jeopardy. Federal campaign finance law prohibits political campaigns from soliciting any “thing of value” from foreign nationals. By that standard, Mr. Trump’s acceptance of the offer to see Ms. Veselnitskaya certainly looks bad. Any charges along these lines could be filed by Robert Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, or by the Justice Department under the direction of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who took over all Russia-related matters after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself in March.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/opinion/donald-trump-jr-emails-russia.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

It now appears that USMB DID, in fact, make my ban permanent - well after the fact.

This is curious, because one thing it effects is that I cannot access my correspondence with Flacal.........which is really, really good for flacal....

Good job, Pimp. We always knew that big fat stupid foul mouth of yours was good for something.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/mov...do-corleone/lRCteM7Z2ImQRW4hwl0gaP/story.html

Boston Globe, I'm out of free looks but this story asks if Trump Jr is today's Fredo Corleone.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)]

Is Donald Trump Jr. our era’s Fredo Corleone? - The Boston Globe
With the latest e-mail revelations, many see parallels between Donald Jr. and the character in “The Godfather: Part II.”
BOSTONGLOBE.COM

John Holland Cazale (/kəˈzeɪl/; Italian pronunciation: [kaˈdzaːle]; August 12, 1935 – March 13, 1978) was an American actor. He appeared in five films over a period of six years, all of which were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture: The Godfather, The Conversation, The Godfather Part II, Dog Day Afternoon, and The Deer Hunter.

Last edited:
The "good people" can't think for themselves?

Well, yeah, I can see that.

Of course they can think for themselves. I'm sure far better than all you leftist muttfaces that are joined nose-to-asshole.

But they need reliable information, not the fucking lies that you worthless animals attempt to peddle.

Of course they can think for themselves. I'm sure far better than all you leftist muttfaces that are joined nose-to-asshole.

But they need reliable information, not the fucking lies that you worthless animals attempt to peddle.

Flashing open your raincoat at the old place doesn't get you off anymore, fecal freak?

[video]<iframe name="embedded" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.onionstudios.com/embed?id=5999"></iframe>[/video]

Stayed in a Forest Service campground last night. Cost $24 for one night I kept thinking of when I was 17 and paid $6 to register under a false name at a Motel 6 to be with my girlfriend. I remember I even slightly altered my license plate number. I'm sure that's why the FBI never caught me.

19959291_1782995938383402_6726379447015294278_n.jpg

Camille Paglia has the measure of these arrogant snotty arseholes!

There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class Democrats regard themselves as exemplars of "compassion" (which they have elevated into a supreme political principle) and yet they routinely assail Trump voters as ignorant, callous hate-mongers. These elite Democrats occupy an amorphous meta-realm of subjective emotion, theoretical abstractions, and refined language. But Trump is by trade a builder who deals in the tangible, obdurate, objective world of physical materials, geometry, and construction projects, where communication often reverts to the brusque, coarse, high-impact level of pre-modern working-class life, whose daily locus was the barnyard. It's no accident that bourgeois Victorians of the industrial era tried to purge "barnyard language" out of English.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/camil...genderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back