trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

That asshole suspended me when the fucking Nazi Punk amended his Hitler didn't finish the extermination of Jewish DNA job to make me a Gypsy instead. Fuck both of them.

You were suspended for data mining my sister's Facebook page and posting your erroneous conclusions on USMB.

I knew Camille from college. We went drinking for the first time together and Camille had the fortitude not to throw up in the taxi home though she really wanted to. That doesn't mean I respect her political views.

I should add she is one of the Eastern elites. Her father was a professor of Italian at Syracuse U. She was our class valedictorian.

Oh, and Trump is just another guy from Queens.

Did you fuck her, or was she lesbian even then?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You were suspended for data mining my sister's Facebook page and posting your erroneous conclusions on USMB.

How could Moonie possibly know your identity, let alone that of your sister?
That's not 'data-mining', that's 'accepting free stuff', offered by you.

He knew my name or had derived it from the past, went to my Facebook page, determined who my sister was, went to her page, and posted his view of information she posted on USMB. He was incorrect in his assumption, but he data mined as I had NEVER mentioned my sister's name or even much about her on USMB other than the fact that I had a sister. Her last name is different from mine, BTW, so it wasn't obvious. It was a blatant violation. Would even be one here.

Don't go further, Kaykan.

He knew my name or had derived it from the past, went to my Facebook page, determined who my sister was, went to her page, and posted his view of information she posted on USMB. He was incorrect in his assumption, but he data mined as I had NEVER mentioned my sister's name or even much about her on USMB other than the fact that I had a sister. Her last name is different from mine, BTW, so it wasn't obvious. It was a blatant violation. Would even be one here.

All of us who have been around for a while know your name because at some point you told us. (I'm not on Facebook, so don't accuse me of data-mining.)

Not only that but I wasn't suspended for anything to do with Not Roberta. I was suspended for bringing up old shit when Nazi Punk amended his gene pool extermination to say he decided it was better for him to say he convinced himself that I'm actually a Gypsy. Saying I'm a Gypsy made his genocidal tendencies copacetic, he crowed two times. That's when I got a 7 day suspension.

I did get a warning about calling the Oberkapo an Oberkapo, the rational was that I was driving the fucking Troll away and they needed all the eyeballs they could get for financial reasons. Bunch of fucking whores.

All of us who have been around for a while know your name because at some point you told us. (I'm not on Facebook, so don't accuse me of data-mining.)

Waay, waay back. And you had the likes of Moonie and The Professional to keep reminding you. However, only the really creepy actually acted upon it.

Not only that but I wasn't suspended for anything to do with Not Roberta. I was suspended for bringing up old shit when Nazi Punk amended his gene pool extermination to say he decided it was better for him to say he convinced himself that I'm actually a Gypsy. Saying I'm a Gypsy made his genocidal tendencies copacetic, he crowed two times. That's when I got a 7 day suspension.

I did get a warning about calling the Oberkapo an Oberkapo, the rational was that I was driving the fucking Troll away and they needed all the eyeballs they could get for financial reasons. Bunch of fucking whores.

I know I reported you and I know you got your ass suspended or a time out for what you did.

And you damn well know it.

Don't do it here. It's against the rules here and I'll get you again.

For Christ's sake, Roberta, you splashed your Trump Troll interview with the WaPo on the forum. Hey, everybody, look at me, I'm someone! I was having a great time fucking with you / ringing your bell. You're still vibrating.

For Christ's sake, Roberta, you splashed your Trump Troll interview with the WaPo on the forum. Hey, everybody, look at me, I'm someone! I was having a great time fucking with you. You're still vibrating.

Well, Moonie, I never posted a link to that interview.

And I never mentioned the name Roberta here.

So you are in violation, aren't you?

Wanna tempt me further?

Is that a threat?

I knew your name because of your bragging on the forum about the fact that you were interviewed by The WaPo as you attempted to become a Trump delegate. You had also bragged about your Facebook page, so, now that I knew your name which was published in the WaPo (and a link to the article posted with your permission, by your friend, Otis) I went to look at it. There, I saw a link named 'My Husband's Facebook Page'. I already knew that your husband was a poster on the forum, (both of you talk about it) so I looked at his page, and in particular, his cute Youtube video of himself.
You complained to the same Mod who fucked up BV and Moonie, and you won that round.

You are maintaining that Facebook and Youtube are personal and private property. Next, you'll be telling us that anything printed in the WaPo is personal and private, too.

Give me a fucking break.

BTW. Stop responding to those emails from the Nigerian Prince.

Waay, waay back. And you had the likes of Moonie and The Professional to keep reminding you. However, only the really creepy actually acted upon it.

We were all there, you were so proud of your Trump Troll interview with the WaPo that you just could not contain yourself. You did yourself in, and disclosing your ID is a violation on this forum. So refresh us and give us the WaPo link, again. Please.

No, that's true. And you damn well know it.

Yes, it is true, you outed yourself last year. No one did anything except you. Nothing but nothing will change the facts of the matter. And that was either the second, third or fourth time you've disclosed your ID. Bob Cat also let the cats out of the bag himself.

I know I reported you and I know you got your ass suspended or a time out for what you did.

And you damn well know it.

Don't do it here. It's against the rules here and I'll get you again.

You're such an ignorant self-important liar my teeth are aching. I got a warning for riding the Oberkapo when she was apologizing for the Nazi salutes at Spencer's Nazi rally.

Back