trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

If you are still searching for the perfect Pandora channel, I say I've found nothing as good as the Byrds channel. I go outlaw country - or Marty Robbins - or Leonard Cohen or Kris Kristofferson or Larry McMurtry's kid, but I've found the Byrd's channel to be even better than the Bob Dylan channel. Of course, Pandora is remarkably light on Bob Dylan on the Bob Dylan channel.

Relax, sleazebag. I'm pretty sure everybody here is aware now that you are willing to compensate for you inability to compete intellectually by going to sexual shots at another poster's child. History has taught you that you can snitch dishonestly as a victim of tactics you employ, knowing liberals are unlikely to resort as you do to asking mods to protect them.

Went looking for prey on other threads. Ran across a Deplorable calling himself "Freedumb" (sp?). He bitched that I had not posted on any of his recent frenzy of thread starts. So, I did. Pinhead then started a new thread, where he had banned me from posting. I nominate that feeb as Deplorable of the year.

Relax, sleazebag. I'm pretty sure everybody here is aware now that you are willing to compensate for you inability to compete intellectually by going to sexual shots at another poster's child. History has taught you that you can snitch dishonestly as a victim of tactics you employ, knowing liberals are unlikely to resort as you do to asking mods to protect them.

You mean; like "tug tug tug" and associated slimy sexualised scummy shit that BV and certain cretins direct towards the Ladies of the first channel; go fuck yourself you scum of an idiot!! You'd go sloppy seconds with the poles dancer in a slimebeat!!

Greg

Lonely ChlamydiaBear proves he's not a sleazeball who takes sexual shots at another posters child by squealing some self-pitying gibberish, supported by more references to his sleazy shots at another poster's daughter. Why? He's a Deplorable.

The one interesting thing about ChlamydiaBear is that he is such a desperately lonely old fat fuck that his primary seduction technique as an Aussie hoping for rightard approval is to keep declaring how America is so great, as compared to his penile (sp?) colony. They don't get more lickspittle than ChlamydiaBear.

Looks like you're a consistent fail; failed flounce as well. lmao

Greg

Yeah, well, in my defense it is hard to measure up to a lonely old twitch who ventures from the shadows of "groan"ing posts at a rate even the scummiest of rightards here would find embarrassing to rely on posting sexual shots at another poster's daughter in admission of impotence. Oh wait, no it's not. It is pretty easy to hold your sleaze-ball ass up as representative of what your herd is all about ... especially when an equally cowardly and sick Millie sees your fat aussie ass as the best thing to happen to him since he bought an Asian bride who discovered maybe living in the west isn't worth the price she had to pay.

Beginners. BV's into advanced poling pole dancer. Waki Taki goes sloppies!!

Greg

ChlamydiaBear finds hope in Millie being attracted to the way he does sexual sleazing of another poster's child. The lack of pride in what he does makes Millie think he has a chance at seducing another fat old coward.

ChlamydiaBear and Millie would run panting to the mods in a heartbeat, if they thought they could get help there from mommy mods in busting a liberal for mentioning what they are wallowing in.

Went looking for prey on other threads. Ran across a Deplorable calling himself "Freedumb" (sp?). He bitched that I had not posted on any of his recent frenzy of thread starts. So, I did. Pinhead then started a new thread, where he had banned me from posting. I nominate that feeb as Deplorable of the year.

This post and numerous other of your posts proves the point this thread is meaningless and is pretty much your own warzone lounge thread.

Poor tacky.

Yeah, well, in my defense it is hard to measure up to a lonely old twitch who ventures from the shadows of "groan"ing posts at a rate even the scummiest of rightards here would find embarrassing to rely on posting sexual shots at another poster's daughter in admission of impotence. Oh wait, no it's not. It is pretty easy to hold your sleaze-ball ass up as representative of what your herd is all about ... especially when an equally cowardly and sick Millie sees your fat aussie ass as the best thing to happen to him since he bought an Asian bride who discovered maybe living in the west isn't worth the price she had to pay.

You DON'T measure up at all, boybitch!! lmao

Greg

This post and numerous other of your posts proves the point this thread is meaningless and is pretty much your own warzone lounge thread.

Poor tacky.

You forgot your squeaking about how you don't follow me about hoping your next wimpy shot will redeem all the previous humiliations, gnat. Good news is desperate Millie thought your skirts were full enough to hide behind.

Give ChlamydiaBear a chance! He can explain why his constant sexual sliming of a another poster's daughter is validated by ... ??? Inability to compete otherwise? Deplorable ethics demonstrated by the way Millie sucks up to his no-pride sleaze from his hide-from bunker?

Back