trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Oh, what's a matter, Tom, don't like the new players? Jealous because I do. This is petty, even for you.

No I don't like them they strike me as a bunch of arseholes, especially the one named after a mongoose in Jungle Book. He distinctly reminds me of that mega twat Prakosh/Dantes he certainly can match him on the verbal Diarrhoea front.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

No I don't like them they strike as a bunch of arseholes, especially the one named after a mongoose in Jungle Book. He distinctly reminds me of that mega twat Prakosh/Dantes.

Yeah, he's smarter than you, but do tell them of your chemistry degree, I'm sure that will bring them around and they'll show you new found respect.

Yeah, he's smarter than you, but do tell them of your chemistry degree, I'm sure that will bring them around and they'll show you new found respect.
Well Mongoose wasted no time telling everybody that he was a history major. I have absolutely no wish or desire to garner their respect thanks all the same. You carry on brown nosing, you're doing a stand up job so far. Anyway can you remind everybody what your scientific qualifications are again?

Well Mongoose wasted no time telling everybody that he was a history major. I have absolutely no wish or desire to garner their respect thanks all the same. You carry on brown nosing, you're doing a stand up job so far. Anyway can you remind everybody what your scientific qualifications are again?

Is this a high horse? :)

He invaded DCJ for awhile, brought the usual cabal with him. It's interesting they can't seem to find a home.
I have no problem with him..He's a Democrat.They are what they are.

I think you are going to need a safe space from these noobs, poor Tom.

He invaded DCJ for awhile, brought the usual cabal with him. It's interesting they can't seem to find a home.
I have no problem with him..He's a Democrat.They are what they are.

Because they are obviously a bunch of cunts who are evicted from each forum they try to infest. A bigger bunch of smarmy fuckers I have rarely encountered, naturally Rana has taken to them.

You must be thinking of Honduras. It's understandable.

maybe Honduras and Detroit.......
According to estimates by The National Institute for Literacy, roughly 47 percent of adults in Detroit, Michigan — 200,000 total — are “functionally illiterate,” meaning they have trouble with reading, speaking, writing and computational skills. Even more surprisingly, the Detroit Regional Workforce finds half of that illiterate population has obtained a high school degree.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/07/detroit-illiteracy-nearly-half-education_n_858307.html

Back