trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Fucking morons....Postmodern Fetus Fetishist opened with some quip about expanding vocabularies......yesterday it demanded that I provide a definition of
"fetus fetishist", in English.....while Gazza Queen was unable to explain the rationale of "Make America Great Again", though she knew she liked it.

you still owe me an argument about barbaric relics, veggietales.......

Welcome.

The right wing nut jobs on this site will just ban you all from their threads.

They are a bunch of lying, racist, cowards afraid to hear the truth so they ban you.

Kick some ass.
Really? That's how this site is organised? Seems self defeating to me to have a bunch of converts preaching to themselves in a forum for debate. Still, I suppose there's safety in bunkers.

Really? That's how this site is organised? Seems self defeating to me to have a bunch of converts preaching to themselves in a forum for debate. Still, I suppose there's safety in bunkers.

Yes! Can you believe that?

See for yourself. When a thread is stated you can ban certain people from posting in it.

The right loves it.

Its like the media.......it gets to spew shit without being challenged.

/shrugs.......it happens when people repeat the same stupid claims over and over and never bother to back them up.......so far it looks like you folks will fit right in with the lib'ruls we already have......

Yes! Can you believe that?

See for yourself. When a thread is stated you can ban certain people from posting in it.

The right loves it.

Its like the media.......it gets to spew shit without being challenged.

you don't notice the number of liberals who ban posters or is ok when they do it?

Yea, I've seen a very few.

Who's idea do you think it was to have a "ban posters from threads button"?

it was basically a group decision a few years back because a couple of posters went rouge and tried to ruin the board.

/shrugs.......it happens when people repeat the same stupid claims over and over and never bother to back them up.......so far it looks like you folks will fit right in with the lib'ruls we already have......

can't help noticing that you haven't put up shit to date.....another pious hypocrite....

what a surprise...

Back