trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

https://www.thewealthadvisor.com/ar...yVUk2c2RGc1wvMFltMXZlaTNKNlB0cXptWjQ2Rno5TCJ9

In the article, Professor Bobbitt also suggests that if Trump were to be impeached rather than resigning of his own accord, this would happen not on the basis of the President receiving a bribe but of him having offered one.

“By determining that the head of the FBI, James Comey, wished to continue in his post, the President came perilously close to violating the constitution when he then stated that he would “think about it”, and raised the subject of Comey terminating the Russia investigation.

“Indeed, the offering of such a bribe formed one of the counts in Richard Nixon’s impeachment when it was alleged he offered a judicial promotion to a judge for favourable treatment in court."

[h=2] BAN THE BLOB!

Greg is overwhelming the thread, a cursory scan of the last several days shows he's making half the posts. I'd suggest that Tavi launches another thread and ban the fucking blob.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051418/

Storyline[/h]A mysterious creature from another planet, resembling a giant blob of jelly, lands on earth. The people of a nearby small town refuse to listen to some teenagers who have witnessed the blob's destructive power. In the meantime, the blob just keeps on getting bigger.

[h=2]User Reviews[/h]

A true classic.27 March 2000 | by lartronic (Akron, Ohio) – See all my reviews
This movie is wonderful. What separates it from other 50's sci-fi is the fact that the alien has no features, no face, eyes, anything, yet it can't be killed. I especially like the idea that this film doesn't take place over a few days, it takes place in one night, lasting supposedly past midnight.It's also scary that once the blob gets on you, you can't get it off. you're stuck in it, as it dissolves your flesh and slowly devours your body. My all time favorite 50's sci-fi film, and what is sometimes considered the quintessential one. I can see why this rocketed Steve McQueen to stardom. All this and a catchy theme song! How can you go wrong?

I remember seeing that movie in the not-so-nice theatre of the two in the nearby city. Part way through, the projector stalled and we got to watch the film burn which was projected on the screen.

I am taking Moonie's advice and starting a new and improved thread, now with absolutely no ChlamydiaBear droppings! Look for "trump: oblivious moron II.

As opposed to the Conservative Christian gold of linking a 12 year old girl and stripping.

Tell your new pal when you last earned a paycheck, greggah...

Then explain why

Not my proclivities, you sick boybitch!! You poling pole dancers is no business of mine.

Greg

Last edited:
The flouncers are REVOLTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Wobbles goes sloppies with Icebergs poledancer. Mutty has no pride; hiding from little ole moi!! Crikey that lot are dogshit!!

Greg

Back