trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I know you are but what am I? I guess that's the best you morons can do. I'm so sorry.

Just so you know, a coupon for a free Big Mac and enough change for a small Coke isn't actually being a "near millionaire".
Do you know I'd never heard of Pee Wee Herman until you Septics started on about it. Thankfully we are far too discerning to watch shit like that. I'd say the morons are the ones that quote that crap.

Do you know I'd never heard of Pee Wee Herman until you Septics started on about it. Thankfully we are far too discerning to watch shit like that. I'd say the morons are the ones that quote that crap.

I haven't mentioned whatever it is that you're saying, this is the first I've seen of it and it's coming from you. Upside down is not right side up despite what you think.

DUMB!! lmao. That's it; like "that's not what your girfriend said" sorta childish??

Greg

fuck you're a pathetic cunt!! When you're through poling your poledancer your Pissgums Crew miss your poling!! Share the slime, fucktard!!

This set the bar a bit to high for mortals, Greggah......

but it tickles Millie.......who is beginning to remind me a lot of Mindless - with shrill set at "11".....

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]There are some things you do on the road that stay on the road.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Unfortunately for Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer [FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Chad Smith[/FONT], his epic troll of Ohio State fans is going viral.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Smith sang Michigan's fight song — The Victors — during a concert at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio over the weekend and it didn't go over well:[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]http://247sports.com/Bolt/Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-sings-Michigan-fight-song-in-Columbus-52762950[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Smith, a Bloomfield Hills native who loves the Wolverines, didn't let a parade of boos ended his song early.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]He did this in 2012 too, according to CBS Detroit.[/FONT]

Back