trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Scientific consensus is the basis of the system. New ideas are accepted as the best knowledge available when the consensus of the scientific community is attained. This lasts until better knowledge is available and the consensus changes.

The strong correlation between atmospheric greenhouse-gas concentrations and Antarctic temperature, previously described by Barnola et al. (1987), is confirmed by the extension of the Vostok ice-core record [...]

The extension of the Vostok CO2 record shows the present-day levels of CO2 are unprecedented during the past 420 kyr.
Thanks.

Perhaps you need to "Think UV!!!!!!!!!!!"

(inside joke newbies)

Scientific consensus is the basis of the system. New ideas are accepted as the best knowledge available when the consensus of the scientific community is attained. This lasts until better knowledge is available and the consensus changes.

Aren't you just a little bit concerned these overhead breezes might cause pneumonia in some of the old timers?

An oldie but goodie--
"Arrogant? You wanna talk to us Northeasterners about fucking arrogance? Maybe I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch. All those federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane, you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it; it's a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It's your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the 10 states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? That's right, motherfucker, they're red states. And 8 of the 10 states that receive the least and pay the most? It's too easy. They're blue states. It's not your money, assholes, it's fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: Buy your own fucking stop signs, asshole."

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/fuck-the-south/Content?oid=19816

Will the Senate version exempt Congress critters from their new health care law like the House version did? Anyone know yet?

Will the Senate version exempt Congress critters from their new health care law like the House version did? Anyone know yet?

Now that Obamacare has failed miserably and left tens of millions of dead children scattered across America, something must be done.

Trump voters tell Frank Luntz that Trump is keeping his promises, they just forgot what they were. (Matt Binder for CAFE)

“The ‘plan’ unveiled by Senate Republicans today continues to be un-American. Their mission is clear: the GOP wants to push people off of health care coverage in order to give more tax breaks to the very wealthy. This bill is a crass political calculation carried out by 13 white, male senators who are out of touch with the realities of millions of ordinary families in every state. They are about raw power ― not working for the common good. Democracy works best when there are hearings, debate, and discussion to craft a bill that works for everyone, not just a few senators.

“My faith challenges me to heal the sick and care for the widow and the orphan. This Republican bill does the opposite. This is not the faithful way forward. We urge a NO vote on the Better Care Reconciliation Act.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-health-care-bill_us_594c006be4b0a3a837be537e

Pro-Life

The Senate version of the GOP Healthcare bill makes PREGNANT WOMEN ineligible for Medicaid. Specially for Medicaid expansion.

The bill mentions pregnancy 11 times. 4 times in the context of denying funding for abortion, 4 times under work requirements, and 2 times under what will be covered by insurance if you can afford insurance. And once in the section making pregnancy a condition for denying Medicaid.

In the most conservative Red States, Medicaid funds at least part of up to 72% of all births.

The GOP healthcare bill would remove funding for those births.

The bill ALSO defunds Planned Parenthood.

The bill ALSO removes a requirement for health insurance to cover birth control (it doesn't say insurance can't cover birth control, but unlike the ACA it wouldn't be required to do so).

The bill ALSO removes the requirement for essential health benefits, meaning insurance no longer has to cover maternity care and emergency services related to pregnancy.

So, no coverage for birth control, no coverage for pre-natal care, no coverage for birth, no coverage for the child after birth.

For up to 70% of births.

And removes the requirement for healthcare insurance to cover the remaining 30%.

In the reddest of Red States run by Pro-Life conservatives.

Okay, I'm gonna spend tomorrow being hungover. I don't much do Sundays, either. Now, you are an ornery, prideful bunch who will resent contributing too much to MY thread. Fuck that. You said you wanted something where power-mad, geeky mods did not push their weight around. You saw how "independent" threads on the other place died quick deaths. Mods here have gone out of their way to welcome us.

Do your duty. Post something here just to keep it alive, when I'm not here. This thread would not be the most active here because I started it. It is popular because WE/YOU found some hope and local Deplorables found a nightmare. Go back for bits of snark to the old place, but sustain this one. We are fucked if you don't.

This is a lightly moderated board. Except, be familiar with rule 12b, from what I've read, this is the one rule that even a hint at breaking it gets you banned. Other than that, apparently you can take other board feuds here, have a few socks, but not too many etc.

Accusing me of being the leader of our anarchic ark was a smart shot. Attacks the egos of the others.

I am a vanguard, I suppose, and even a leader in a herd that fancies itself comprised of leaders. The point here, however, is that you began your dance of typical rightard victimhood with a challenge that I/We were nothing more than some fake news sock created to counter the great mass of trump suckers.

Fact is, bitch, it is looking more and more like we are finding a home here. You are mostly likely dealing with Independence Day, ​where the aliens win.

What board did you say you came from again?

"I thought that was the way you rolled."

Only in cyber-space could a derivative white simp believe he could get away with using ghetto slang after it became clichéd.

Muhammad-wannabe wears parachute pants. Can't touch this.

I find this kind of thought process hilarious. I mean, when a black person adopts a so called white persona, he/she is considered a sell out, but white people don't criticize them for it. When a white person adopts anything so called black, they are ridiculed by black people and liberals.

I wonder why that is?

disclosing the contents of PMs as well has tracking mud from other boards here are rule violations here.......

I'm not sure either is a violation here, from my reading of the rules. I believe the PM rule only applies to PM's here, I hope I'm wrong though as one could easily circumvent that by simply joining another board and posting a PM from here and then claiming it is public on another board. But that it not made clear here.

Also, I see nothing about slinging mud about another board.

Back