trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

are you this simple? ^^^ really? and able to function.

Trump didn't allow Russia to do anything, Obama did, on his watch his party was hacked. And suddenly liberal loons want to hold Trump accountable.

that's so typical of a loon.

Yes, of course. Obama's fault we were attacked by Russia.

And all the security agencies and the daily intelligence briefings didn't convince the buffoon it wasn't some guy in his pajamas until after he realizes, especially after asking everyone and firing some of the investigators, that he just can't get anyone to publicly state that it's him who's under investigation.

Well, at least you trumpfluffers now realize we were attacked. I had a feeling it was you innertube warriors who'd come around first. Send a tweet to the buffoon.

I think this is where his sycophants are supposed to tell him how much they like his blog........I notice none of these idiots dare come out in the rest of the board where we discuss real issues.......I expect its because they don't know anything about real issues.....

But they are damned sure of it!

I think they are using this as a beachhead, the trouble is it may turn out to be their Omaha Beach. We need to set up some enfilade and defilade firing positions. I may have to do a reconnoitre over at their old HQ.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

You'd dig it and their heads would explode.

I think they are using this as a beachhead, the trouble is it may turn out to be their Omaha Beach. We need to set up some enfilade and defilade firing positions. I may have to do a reconnoitre over at their old HQ.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

There's no need. They'll be along. They've been following us for many years.

They'll like you, but you might slow down with the childish PeeWee Herman counter attacks, it belies a shallowness of intellect bereft of sting or humor. Something they already sorely need.

19399631_1607319269289932_7530472908181437145_n.jpg

I rejected the mods offer, inviting him to fuck himself.....it was only at that point that he gave me a one month ban......and I had no intention of returning.

Bald faced sick LIAR.

You were sporting a SIGNATURE line inviting forumites to PRIVATE MESSAGE you to OBTAIN my personal information from you. As flagrant a FOrUM violation as exists.

Good riddance.

Back