trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

More dispositive evidence in favor of intelligent design

A demonstration of a consumed image. Especially after being given plenty of chances to demonstrate "smart" of any sort.

But it also shows how the buffoon and McConnell believe they can push through the Medicaid and Medicare repeal without blowback from their base-- The consumed image is neither earned nor constructed, but based entirely on belief. They'll lose the very programs society relies upon without understanding it is they who are society.

There's no need. They'll be along. They've been following us for many years.

They'll like you, but you might slow down with the childish PeeWee Herman counter attacks, it belies a shallowness of intellect bereft of sting or humor. Something they already sorely need.

Listen mush, I am English and had never heard of Peewee Herman until that​ lunatic Evince started banging on about him. Of course the Mangy Mongoose then started off with it again. We fortunately had the very good sense never to show that shit over here.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

There's no need. They'll be along. They've been following us for many years.

They'll like you, but you might slow down with the childish PeeWee Herman counter attacks, it belies a shallowness of intellect bereft of sting or humor. Something they already sorely need.

You turkeys opened threads over there that no one followed. You had to come back to the one we established.

As you will because this thread is typical of what you did over there -- pedantic, boring, narcissistic, and insult gossip.

I rejected the mods offer, inviting him to fuck himself.....it was only at that point that he gave me a one month ban......and I had no intention of returning.

I take it Trump Girl is that insufferable gas bag Not Roberta Roberta. Does that mean the fucking Troll and Gurgle have landed, too?

You turkeys opened threads over there that no one followed. You had to come back to the one we established.

As you will because this thread is typical of what you did over there -- pedantic, boring, narcissistic, and insult gossip.

Okay.

Go back and wait.

We don't want them!

Then you might do what he did, put us all on ignore. Post long-winded, arrogant, racist, and illiterate nonsense all day, and regularly state he ignores us because we lie.

What is this soap opera on this thread. Can someone please pass out a program?

Anyone can do a 100 or less word narrative explaining this conflict?

Listen mush, I am English and had never heard of Peewee Herman until that​ lunatic Evince started banging on about him. Of course the Mangy Mongoose then started off with it again. We fortunately had the very good sense never to show that shit over here.

No, huh Chooch?

PeeWee is known for his "I know you are, but what am I" retort for every personal criticism. Same one you pinheads us constantly. Get over it.

No, huh Chooch?

PeeWee is known for his "I know you are, but what am I" retort for every personal criticism. Same one you pinheads us constantly. Get over it.
Yeah I know now and even watched a clip on YouTube. Fuck, is that shit for children or adults?

What is this soap opera on this thread. Can someone please pass out a program?

Anyone can do a 100 or less word narrative explaining this conflict?

This thread is a soap opera. Tavy will do a Mr. Blackwell rundown on Friday night if you ask him. But it won't be 100 words or less.

It's like an online tavern for this group, but lately the rightards have turned it into a sewer. The rightards here are just airheads. It's refreshing.

Back