trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

btw, I believe Rubens was the valedictorian of his high school class.....
Well Jayne Mansfield was reputed to have an IQ larger than Einstein. She also had bigger tits!

b152cbb7d34f6aa686e3ccd282ab101a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Then you might do what he did, put us all on ignore. Post long-winded, arrogant, racist, and illiterate nonsense all day, and regularly state he ignores us because we lie.
I have most of you on ignore but I detected a glimmer of hope with you, mind you, could well be wrong.

we did at first, but you have to admit you've been a bit disappointing......none of you has posted anything we didn't finish laughing at months ago.........you seem to lack originality as a common trait.........

From a feeb who sometimes adds variety to his no-pride I-know-you-are's by throwing in self-fellating declarations of adequacy.

I have most of you on ignore but I detected a glimmer of hope with you, mind you, could well be wrong.

shit heel who cant function while hearing apposing views

the brain washed ignore many many facts

Remember the old Star Trek where Spock explained why all the aliens were recognizably humanoid? It was something about a theory of parallel evolution to explain why similarities existed in different galaxies? Prophet might as well be a less literate Crawley with his casually dishonest snottiness. Milagro has Otedium's smarts and courage, squealing his feeble insults from the safety of a hide-from bunker. TrumpGirl might as well be Bertha with her prolific up sucking. What? Oh, but didn't she boast about how she wanted us gone and wouldn't miss us when her place became safe?

Then you might do what he did, put us all on ignore. Post long-winded, arrogant, racist, and illiterate nonsense all day, and regularly state he ignores us because we lie.

You lie in this post as if on cue to make my points.

I IGGIED several of you losers for VARYING reasons . NOT the same.

YOU I IGGIED because you are an unabashed , proven liar.

YOU.

Liar.

Not that complicated.

Why did it make al the girls in your pathetic sewing circle so angry and frustrated and hysterical at times ( Tavy) to be IGNORED by a posted that posted "long-winded, arrogant, racist, and illiterate nonsense all day" ?

Why wouldn't you just IGGY me and call it a win win?

Lying asshole.

Back