trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

these right wing suckoffs actually think they can order people to ignore their lies

they dont understand Democracy

hell they claim America is not a democracy

You guys would like Native, aka Otedium. He put most of the liberals on what he cutely calls "iggie," so he could squeak his feeble insults at them from the safety of a hide-from bunker. He spends most of his time squawking cowardly bigotry from the safety of internet anonymity or sucking up to a more blatant bigot who's teaching him how to be a gun nut. Couple of years ago, the twit had to ask the forum to help him un-chamber a round from a shotgun he was stroking. Now, he shares shooter fantasies when not telling long, complicated, and ultimately absurd anecdotes involving heroic tales about himself and imaginary cousins who back him up.

How's that for leaving you alone, sissy midget? Go back to your safe place and comfy bunker.

Well Jayne Mansfield was reputed to have an IQ larger than Einstein. She also had bigger tits!

b152cbb7d34f6aa686e3ccd282ab101a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Uh...no......Jayne was credited with a very high IQ.....but I don't believe anyone ranked her above Albert.

Probably just a coincidence others think you're a witless gasbag also.

Nope.

Yet, did you ever expect to see - PostFactProphet and Milgrao - a close, but slightly less capable, replica of SayShit and Breaking.Wind? I mean, two who honestly thought combining their glaring inadequacies and compensatory bluster would make them invincible?

Nope.

Yet, did you ever expect to see - PostFactProphet and Milgrao - a close, but slightly less capable, replica of SayShit and Breaking.Wind? I mean, two who honestly thought combining their glaring inadequacies and compensatory bluster would make them invincible?

there's a soupcon of the Mindless&Greggah Show about them....

they say they ignore you

they dont

they just have no way to answer to the real facts when they are given them

so they merely pretend to have you on ignore

Hey, did you see the orange buffoon's latest (?) stupidity? Moron blasted the WaPo for not paying "internet taxes." Who needs a president who knows things, eh? The important thing is he stoked Deplorable pride in their ignorance.

I think this would be a good place for some rightard simp to hold up his diploma from the Jethro Bodine Middle School and explain why the consensus of the world's scientists is wrong on climate change.

Hey, you dumbshits forgot Communist Dan. Take him too.

Another sissy rightard pleading for help in creating a safe place. This one is known for his sexual deviancy, fecal freakery being his favorite fetish. "Communist Dan" is a marine mustang who served in combat in Vietnam and wrote a book about it. Lt. Dan is a liberal, so the DeviantTwitch who avoided military service thinks it's clever to gum a combat veteran's ankles by calling him a commie.

Hey, did you see the orange buffoon's latest (?) stupidity? Moron blasted the WaPo for not paying "internet taxes." Who needs a president who knows things, eh? The important thing is he stoked Deplorable pride in their ignorance.

I think this would be a good place for some rightard simp to hold up his diploma from the Jethro Bodine Middle School and explain why the consensus of the world's scientists is wrong on climate change.
Why would he make an issue out of not paying taxes?

Oh...yeah.....his base is a bunch of unvarnished cretins....

Another sissy rightard pleading for help in creating a safe place. This one is known for his sexual deviancy, fecal freakery being his favorite fetish. "Communist Dan" is a marine mustang who served in combat in Vietnam and wrote a book about it. Lt. Dan is a liberal, so the DeviantTwitch who avoided military service thinks it's clever to gum a combat veteran's ankles by calling him a commie.

But you didn't invite him to join your group flounce, Chickenshit. What's up with that?

Well, good luck on that, anatta. You just inherited the dregs of the dregs. And you're welcome to them. I'm just here to tuck 'em in.

Back