trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Yeah, yeah. I'm leaving soon. By nice to Communist Dan. You understand he's "challenged". Anyway, did you inform the forum owners as to why you wore out your welcome?

I might have been wrong when I spoke of trump's stupidity about the WaPo not paying internet taxes being his latest buffoonery. I don't know if that came after his tacky Mika bashing or his continuing ineptitude in staffing the State Department and other agencies.

Mika responds to trump tackiness:
DDfdPzkXoAI3M9p.jpg

Did you morons read Rule #1 on here when you arrived, OldeNazi? I'll bet you didn't. Otherwise you could not have agreed to the terms and conditions.

Oh yeah, the hysterical Twitch also favors describing liberals as Nazis in an effort to enhance his victim-wannabe, masochistic masturbation. The irony of coupling that with a squeak about following rules flew right over his pinhead without snagging.

Oh yeah, the hysterical Twitch also favors describing liberals as Nazis in an effort to enhance his victim-wannabe, masochistic masturbation. The irony of coupling that with a squeak about following rules flew right over his pinhead without snagging.

Rules are just for the dumb people, right Chickenshit?

As for honesty, you just described Obama's expansion of Medicaid as a cut and described trump's cuts as a "refunding."

that's because when Obama cut Medicaid/Medicare to pay for Obamacare it wasn't an expansion, and Trump hasn't cut anything........that's sort of how the English language works.........

Back