trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Remember the old Star Trek where Spock explained why all the aliens were recognizably humanoid? It was something about a theory of parallel evolution to explain why similarities existed in different galaxies? Prophet might as well be a less literate Crawley with his casually dishonest snottiness. Milagro has Otedium's smarts and courage, squealing his feeble insults from the safety of a hide-from bunker. TrumpGirl might as well be Bertha with her prolific up sucking. What? Oh, but didn't she boast about how she wanted us gone and wouldn't miss us when her place became safe?

casual snottiness sounds like a winner to me......but I have never been anything if not honest with you......I'm not passive aggressive because I don't believe in being passive......

oh, please.........Benny Hill RULED your entire fucking culture for decades....
They stopped showing Benny Hill over here in the 80s, as it was deemed politically incorrect. It was about that time that he started to be shown in around 100 countries worldwide including the US. Of course for the purposes of your diatribe it was incumbent for you to ignore John Cleese, Michael Palin, Marty Feldman, Peter Sellers, Ricky Gervais, Steven Fry, Billy Connolly, Hugh Laurie, Stan Laurel and Charlie Chaplin to name but a few.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Last edited:
Patriotism means helping the DNC hide its lies and collusion from other demmycrats?.......

Among Deplorables, "patriotism" is being okay with and even defending Putin working to get his bitch elected because you like the way the lying bitch validates your resentment of the educated and how he puts a scapegoat in every pot so you can have someone to blame for your inadequacies.

They stopped showing Benny Hill over here in the 80s, as it was deemed politically incorrect. It was about that time that he started to be shown in around 100 countries worldwide including the US. Of course for the purposes of your diatribe it was incumbent for you to ignore John Cleese, Michael Palin, Peter Sellers, Ricky Gervais, Steven Fry, Billy Connolly, Hugh Laurie, Stan Laurel and Charlie Chaplin to. Name but a few.

I can't believe you included Gervais in that list......that would be like giving Obama a Nobel Prize and nobody could be that stupid could they?.......

Remember the old Star Trek where Spock explained why all the aliens were recognizably humanoid? It was something about a theory of parallel evolution to explain why similarities existed in different galaxies? Prophet might as well be a less literate Crawley with his casually dishonest snottiness. Milagro has Otedium's smarts and courage, squealing his feeble insults from the safety of a hide-from bunker. TrumpGirl might as well be Bertha with her prolific up sucking. What? Oh, but didn't she boast about how she wanted us gone and wouldn't miss us when her place became safe?

You need a more accurate and adult title for your sewing circle. Perhaps a suggestion?

"Losers and Crybabies" thread?

Among Deplorables, "patriotism" is being okay with and even defending Putin working to get his bitch elected because you like the way the lying bitch validates your resentment of the educated and how he puts a scapegoat in every pot so you can have someone to blame for your inadequacies.

good lord, did you just use five different metaphors in the same sentence?......

casual snottiness sounds like a winner to me......but I have never been anything if not honest with you......I'm not passive aggressive because I don't believe in being passive......

Curious. I didn't mention anything about Crawley's passive-aggressiveness, passive-aggressive bitch. OTOH, even Crawley had more pride than to put an inability to handle basic punctuation on display.

As for honesty, you just described Obama's expansion of Medicaid as a cut and described trump's cuts as a "refunding."

Another Deplorable boasts of his cowardice while hissing and spitting from the safety of a hide-from bunker.

Sent from a functioning mind.

Scary how quick you get ifgnored any other posters on a different site. Impressive. She must be a smart cookie.

I won't be back. Just be a big boy and quit your sniveling attacks on me. OK? I'm gone and you and your sewing circle sisters can get along fine without ole Otium to bash.

Have a good life.

What's wrong with self fellating? I suspect that if men could do that there would be little need for women except for procreation.

Gutless weenie pokes his pinhead out of his hide-from bunker to troll for a sex partner, having found nobody but himself so far.

Scary how quick you get ifgnored any other posters on a different site. Impressive. She must be a smart cookie.

I won't be back. Just be a big boy and quit your sniveling attacks on me. OK? I'm gone and you and your sewing circle sisters can get along fine without ole Otium to bash.

Have a good life.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the gutless wimp's tendency for self-pity.

Probably just a coincidence others think you're a witless gasbag also.

Didn't take long for you to get IGGIED by folks here with a brain.

Look. You gave your new environs and your new thread. Enjoy yourself.

Put on your big boy pants and leave me out of your daily utterances.

Then we shall be fine.

Just enjoy yourselves . Leave me out of your banter. Find a new whining boy and I won't be back here.

Didn't take long for you to get IGGIED by folks here with a brain.

Look. You gave your new environs and your new thread. Enjoy yourself.

Put on your big boy pants and leave me out of your daily utterances.

Then we shall be fine.

Just enjoy yourselves . Leave me out of your banter. Find a new whining boy and I won't be back here.

What, five minutes after you said you wouldn't be back, before you were back doing more self-pitying whimpering. Millie's trolling for a sex partner caught your notice? Found his cowardice attractive?

Back