Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

This case is going to set him back a couple of million.

Ga. doesn't look good for him, but I'm sure Kemp would pardon him anyway.

He's bilked the under educated for tens of million to cover his legal expenses. In the end it might not cost him a penny, as he never pays his lawyers.
I think lawyers have gotten smart and are asking for huge retainers, getting their money up front.

I’m pretty sure Dutch has a secret crush on Hillary, he’s a bit obsessed with her.
Hillary fans never have a problem with me attacking Republican corruption, only Democrat corruption...and the Clintons were clearly the most corrupt Democrats in decades.

Trump fans never have a problem with me attacking Democrat corruption, only Republican corruption...and the Trumps are clearly the most corrupt Republicans in decades.

Funny how that works. :)

79jyyf.jpg

Your words. I said dedicated.

He belonged in the embassy. He chose to walk among the people in Behghazi instead, to show that the U.S was behind them.

Your words:
Both told him to stay at the embassy. He refused despite his head of security guaranteeing him that he would die if he went to Benghazi.

Stevens was extremely dedicated, and a man of his people. He went to Benghazi despite knowing that he would never return.
Feel free to lie about me more. It's what most people do when they know they are wrong. :thup:

But the JPP retard can't formulate a counter argument. Well you're retarded so it's no fair to expect too much from you. You never disappoint

How does anyone with any common sense formulate a counter argument, to the foolish tripe that you post???????????????

How does anyone with any common sense formulate a counter argument, to the foolish tripe that you post???????????????

So you don't understand that a person accused of wrongdoing isn't required to participate in their own prosecution? That's too much for you to grasp isn't it? Its not entirely by our fault you're a retarded leftist made that way by other retarded leftists. Sadly though that's not my fault.

It's irrational to try to be rational with irrational people.

Yak, like a few others on JPP, is elderly, in pain and taking out his pains on JPP. He doesn't care about truth or being fair. All he cares about is venting his spleen.

I think lawyers have gotten smart and are asking for huge retainers, getting their money up front.

Many of his lawyers are low-level types who are trying out for Fox TV when they are done. They are often laughed out of court for doing bad work. Some are fined for frivolous suits and are assessed court costs. They are buying Trump time.

Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions from the New York state attorney general, Letitia James, in a deposition in a civil fraud case late last summer.

Questioned about his financial affairs, the former president repeatedly invoked his fifth-amendment right against self-incrimination – part of a refusal to answer he repeated more than 400 times.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-pleads-fifth-video-new-york-fraud-deposition

What time did it end?

Given the way Trump has been abused by the Failed Elite Class I have no problem with this.

LOL at mobster being abused, by being charged with his actual law breaking.

- “You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
- “Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Horrible.”

Utilizing the right to remain silent cannot be taken as evidence of a crime. Though instead of invoking the right I personally would "not recall" anything at all.

A jury absolutely can infer is as a sign of guilt and SHOULD infer as much.

Saying 'if i answer honestly it could incriminate me', is absolutely something the jury will use to infer his guilt, rightly.

Hillary fans never have a problem with me attacking Republican corruption, only Democrat corruption...and the Clintons were clearly the most corrupt Democrats in decades.

Trump fans never have a problem with me attacking Democrat corruption, only Republican corruption...and the Trumps are clearly the most corrupt Republicans in decades.

Funny how that works. :)

79jyyf.jpg

They are laughing over a bet on who has taken the most graft and gotten away with it...

For the one millionth time why should he aid them in their prosection of them? If they have the evidence to convict him it doesn't matter if he speaks or not. How is it you people wake up more stupid than you were the day before?

Because, herp derp, when you take the 5th in civil trials it does HELP the prosecution as it almost always makes the jury infer some level of guilt.

When you take the 5th you are 'i refuse to answer that, as the answer i would be forced to give may incriminate me'.

Me to You : Did you steal that? ...No!

Me to you : Did you steal that? ...I refuse to answer as the answer may incriminate me.

Humans are human and will almost certainly infer some guilt if you answer the latter. Remember these civil suits tend to come down to 'whose story is more believable' and not 'what facts were provided to prove the case'.

Because, herp derp, when you take the 5th in civil trials it does HELP the prosecution as it almost always makes the jury infer some level of guilt.

When you take the 5th you are 'i refuse to answer that, as the answer i would be forced to give may incriminate me'.

Me to You : Did you steal that? ...No!

Me to you : Did you steal that? ...I refuse to answer as the answer may incriminate me.

Humans are human and will almost certainly infer some guilt if you answer the latter. Remember these civil suits tend to come down to 'whose story is more believable' and not 'what facts were provided to prove the case'.

Irrelevant. No one is required to participate in their own prosecution. Anyone who infers guilt from that is a brain dead retard and should never be allowed on a jury.

Irrelevant. No one is required to participate in their own prosecution. Anyone who infers guilt from that is a brain dead retard and should never be allowed on a jury.

Who cares?

You are correct. You can choose to lose in civil cases all you want and not participate. I can accuse you tomorrow of stealing all my money and sue you.

YOu can know we never met. You can have proof I am lying. And you can also, as you say 'refuse to participate in the court case and take the 5th and not answer'.

Yes correct. BUt only a derp thinks that is smart or something to do. In a civil case if you are not willing to offer any defense, especially if you are in fact innocent, you are a fool as you only leave the jury one side of the story to hear, while they are told that what taking the 5th means is 'that what you might say might incriminate yourself'.

So you be you boo and stick to your right, and let me sue you, while you take the 5th despite being innocent and see that happens to you.

The above is what makes Trump supports derps. They are so incredible dumb they cannot connect that simply because he has a right to take the 5th and not participate does not mean it is smart to do.

If you are innocent you should defend yourself, even though you have the right not to.

Who cares?

You are correct. You can choose to lose in civil cases all you want and not participate. I can accuse you tomorrow of stealing all my money and sue you.

YOu can know we never met. You can have proof I am lying. And you can also, as you say 'refuse to participate in the court case and take the 5th and not answer'.

Yes correct. BUt only a derp thinks that is smart or something to do. In a civil case if you are not willing to offer any defense, especially if you are in fact innocent, you are a fool as you only leave the jury one side of the story to hear, while they are told that what taking the 5th means is 'that what you might say might incriminate yourself'.

So you be you boo and stick to your right, and let me sue you, while you take the 5th despite being innocent and see that happens to you.

The above is what makes Trump supports derps. They are so incredible dumb they cannot connect that simply because he has a right to take the 5th and not participate does not mean it is smart to do.

If you are innocent you should defend yourself, even though you have the right not to.

Only an fucking retard participates in their own prosecution. That's you by the way. Since you're a fucking I realize you wouldn't get it. Probably still won't.

Utilizing the right to remain silent cannot be taken as evidence of a crime. Though instead of invoking the right I personally would "not recall" anything at all.

It can, however, be used as evidence in a civil trial, and that's what this is. The jury will see Trump plead the fifth over and over and over again.

It can, however, be used as evidence in a civil trial, and that's what this is. The jury will see Trump plead the fifth over and over and over again.

An excellent point.

Again, I doubt Trump will ever go to jail, but he's going to be a lot poorer after fines, settlements and legal fees.

Back