Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions from the New York state attorney general, Letitia James, in a deposition in a civil fraud case late last summer.

Questioned about his financial affairs, the former president repeatedly invoked his fifth-amendment right against self-incrimination – part of a refusal to answer he repeated more than 400 times.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-pleads-fifth-video-new-york-fraud-deposition

yep. that's the move.

its called intelligence. look into it.

You realize that these posts don't disappear?

So you are now admitting that Clinton had nothing to do with Stevens' death.

Baby steps

Now tell us how Obama killed Stevens.

This should be good
Yes. Thank you for looking them up.

Yes. That's my point; Hillary was fucking clueless so the Republican Benghazi witch hunt went after the wrong target. IDK but suspect it was political: They knew Obama would win and decided to go after his most likely successor.

Obama didn't kill Stevens. Why do you keep running from your statement that Stevens knew he was on mission from which he wouldn't return.
Both told him to stay at the embassy. He refused despite his head of security guaranteeing him that he would die if he went to Benghazi.

Stevens was extremely dedicated, and a man of his people. He went to Benghazi despite knowing that he would never return.
TBH, I'm now strongly doubting your veracity on this subject. You've lied a few times about me, you refuse to admit your own statements and you leap to conclusions without evidence. Please start being honest or I'll consider you to be on the level of Sybil, AHZ and the other nutjobs.

Yes. Thank you for looking them up.

Yes. That's my point; Hillary was fucking clueless so the Republican Benghazi witch hunt went after the wrong target. IDK but suspect it was political: They knew Obama would win and decided to go after his most likely successor.

Obama didn't kill Stevens. Why do you keep running from your statement that Stevens knew he was on mission from which he wouldn't return.

TBH, I'm now strongly doubting your veracity on this subject. You've lied a few times about me, you refuse to admit your own statements and you leap to conclusions without evidence. Please start being honest or I'll consider you to be on the level of Sybil, AHZ and the other nutjobs.

it's obvious to all you're a deep state, lie-bag, fucko, addicted to donkey dicks.

it's obvious to all you're a deep state, lie-bag, fucko, addicted to donkey dicks.

It's obvious that you'll make a better patsy than Kyle Rittenhouse, Fredo. :thup:

A difference being that you'll be on a suicide mission from which you'll never return. I'm guessing you relish the idea. It would end your pain.

Not "maybe", legal Truth (capital T style).

Trump has been a caricature of a human and childlike in his simplicity all his life, but I doubt you have any actual evidence of criminality.

what makes him child like and simple, because he doesn't embrace your idiot globalist path to destruction?

embracing evil doesn't make you mature, it just makes you evil.

maybe you can tell us all why massive trade imbalances don't matter anymore, and sending all the jobs away is smart.

go ahead.

Last edited:
what makes him child like and simple, because he doesn't embrace your idiot globalist path to destruction?

embracing evil doesn't make you mature, it just makes you evil.

maybe you can tell us all why massive trade imbalances don't matter anymore, and sending all the jobs away is smart.

go ahead.

His inability to use multi-syllabic words or think complex thoughts. Don't worry, AHZ, I'd still vote for him over a basement dwelling dementia patient.

His inability to use multi-syllabic words or think complex thoughts. Don't worry, AHZ, I'd still vote for him over a basement dwelling dementia patient.

that's ridiculous.

he's an amazing communicator.

does it take a complex thought to explain why its smart to send all the jobs away?

That’s insane you would vote for Trump knowing how dangerous he is and would be if he held office, again.

you probably think kamala harris is a great communicator.

the significance of the passage of time.....

that's ridiculous.

does it take a complex thought to explain why its smart to send all the jobs away?

Amazing communicator? WTF That says a lot about you and it ain't good. Trump is a terrible communicator but a good conman to those who are susceptible. That would be you. Trump and Ivanka had their overpriced crap made in China and then 3rd world countries. Is that your example of sending jobs abroad?

what makes him child like and simple, ....

That is easy to answer.

By simply complimenting him you can get him to cheerlead you and praise you and change his entire view to you. Even Kim Jong Un recognized and laughed at how easily Trump could be manipulated that way. he can 'fall in love' with a murderous dictator, simply because he throws some hollow compliments his way.

It is so bad that Trump cannot even recognize the most ridiculous, over the top compliments, which are in fact, making fun of him. So you could say he super healthy and one of the healthiest POTUS of all time, which he should see as over the top but instead he fawns, like a child over it.

If someone tells you, you are smart, that is fine to be complimented by. If someone starts fawning you may be the smartest person to ever live, you should know they are mocking you.

that's ridiculous.

Anyone calling this guy an amazing communicator is delusional.

Trump makes Biden look coherant.

Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions from the New York state attorney general, Letitia James, in a deposition in a civil fraud case late last summer.

Questioned about his financial affairs, the former president repeatedly invoked his fifth-amendment right against self-incrimination – part of a refusal to answer he repeated more than 400 times.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-pleads-fifth-video-new-york-fraud-deposition

So?
The SOTNY attorney general has no authority to ask such questions.

OMG you are so dumb.

The civil case against Trump cannot be won only if Trump responds, and the case does not NOT rest on his responses.

Again, like i am speaking to a 5 year old with a mental handicap, understand the NON RESPONSE, is a response to the jury.

Question : Yakuda did you steal the money

Answer : I plead the 5th as the answer might incriminate me criminally and send me to jail.

The jury in the civil trial can infer you are saying answering honestly would mean you did it.

Herp, Derp.

Negative proof fallacy.

Back