Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition

So you don't understand that a person accused of wrongdoing isn't required to participate in their own prosecution? That's too much for you to grasp isn't it? Its not entirely by our fault you're a retarded leftist made that way by other retarded leftists. Sadly though that's not my fault.

Here we go again, more irrational and incoherent stupidity.

Utilizing the right to remain silent cannot be taken as evidence of a crime. Though instead of invoking the right I personally would "not recall" anything at all.

The problem Trump has it this is not a criminal case. It is a civil case where invoking the fifth can be used against him.

Not recalling can lead to perjury charges, particularly when you don't recall and then are given documents to refresh your memory. The fifth is a safer bet if you are trying to actually avoid criminal charges.

It can, however, be used as evidence in a civil trial, and that's what this is. The jury will see Trump plead the fifth over and over and over again.

Yup. And in a civil case, the jury is allowed to make inferences from it.

Only an fucking retard participates in their own prosecution. That's you by the way. Since you're a fucking I realize you wouldn't get it. Probably still won't.

Herp derp, herp derp.

You have to be brain dead, if you are being sued in a civil case and you simply refuse to participate. You even have a right to simply not show up in a civil case. I can claim you sold me your house in a private agreement. I can forge documents. And then i can sue you and get the deed to the house changed to my name, so i can then sell the house from under you.

You say 'herp, derp, i refuse to participate', as you then lose your house. Yes, you proved your point. You can do that. YOu are just painfully stupid in taking that path, in civil cases.

Herp derp, herp derp.

You have to be brain dead, if you are being sued in a civil case and you simply refuse to participate. You even have a right to simply not show up in a civil case. I can claim you sold me your house in a private agreement. I can forge documents. And then i can sue you and get the deed to the house changed to my name, so i can then sell the house from under you.

You say 'herp, derp, i refuse to participate', as you then lose your house. Yes, you proved your point. You can do that. YOu are just painfully stupid in taking that path, in civil cases.

You would fuck yourself up the ass if you could wouldn't you? Ill save you the fucking brain cells the answer is "Yes"

You would fuck yourself up the ass if you could wouldn't you? Ill save you the fucking brain cells the answer is "Yes"

herp derp. I hope i meet you IRL, as i can sue you for every thing you have by simply making everything up. Not one fact needed as you will never participate in the court case and defend yourself. Herp derp. You win. that is your right. But it is so dumb, that i congratulate you.

herp derp. I hope i meet you IRL, as i can sue you for every thing you have by simply making everything up. Not one fact needed as you will never participate in the court case and defend yourself. Herp derp. You win. that is your right. But it is so dumb, that i congratulate you.

How fucking retarded are you? You don't need evidence to sue anyone you need evidence to "successfully" sue someone you dimwitted donkey fucker. Taking the 5th doesnt mean you don't mount a defense. You're a fucking Biden level idiot.

How fucking retarded are you? You don't need evidence to sue anyone you need evidence to "successfully" sue someone you dimwitted donkey fucker. Taking the 5th doesnt mean you don't mount a defense. You're a fucking Biden level idiot.

Let me explain the basics to you like you are 5 year old who is mentally challenged.

If you refuse to address any of the questions or my assertions I am suing you about and just 'take the 5th' to each and every question, the jury is almost certainly going to side with me, and find you untrustworthy. You are saying to the jury 'I cannot answer his question because doing so might incriminate me' which is allowing them to infer 'I would be admitting to those crimes'.

If I am asking you 'do you own Trump Org' and you take the 5th, the jury can infer you do not want to admit you own it, as you can see criminal liability there, if you do.

Let me explain the basics to you like you are 5 year old who is mentally challenged.

If you refuse to address any of the questions or my assertions I am suing you about and just 'take the 5th' to each and every question, the jury is almost certainly going to side with me, and find you untrustworthy. You are saying to the jury 'I cannot answer his question because doing so might incriminate me' which is allowing them to infer 'I would be admitting to those crimes'.

If I am asking you 'do you own Trump Org' and you take the 5th, the jury can infer you do not want to admit you own it, as you can see criminal liability there, if you do.

He's more like a 65-year-old with a burned out brain, but 5-year-old works.

Agreed taking the Fifth can be used against a person in civil court...which is where Trump is going to lose a lot of money.

IIRC, taking the Fifth can't be used in criminal court since that's the entire purpose of having it.

Let me explain something to you even though I know there is no way i can make you understand it, if your case rest only on my responses then you will only end up licking my balls. Have you ever actually been in a jury you fucking retard?

Let me explain something to you even though I know there is no way i can make you understand it, if your case rest only on my responses then you will only end up licking my balls. Have you ever actually been in a jury you fucking retard?
Did you learn to like having guys lick your balls in prison, Yak?

Your words:
Feel free to lie about me more. It's what most people do when they know they are wrong. :thup:
Yup. Whenever you have a 'moment', everyone is out to get you.

Further, you attempt to steer the discussion away from your erroneous claims.

Every

Single

Time.

You said suicide. Not me.

Stevens was told that there was a 100% chance that he would die if he went to Benghazi. He went anyway. Call it what you want, but you cannot lay this on Clinton.

Yup. Whenever you have a 'moment', everyone is out to get you....

LOL No. I just know certain types of people will try to weasel out of their own posts.

Example:
You said suicide. Not me.
Correct. Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant when you wrote Stevens went to Benghazi knowing he'd never return.

Where I come from, one-way missions are suicide missions. Maybe it means something different were you come from. Please explain.

Both told him to stay at the embassy. He refused despite his head of security guaranteeing him that he would die if he went to Benghazi.

Stevens was extremely dedicated, and a man of his people. He went to Benghazi despite knowing that he would never return.

OMG you are so dumb.

The civil case against Trump cannot be won only if Trump responds, and the case does not NOT rest on his responses.

Again, like i am speaking to a 5 year old with a mental handicap, understand the NON RESPONSE, is a response to the jury.

Question : Yakuda did you steal the money

Answer : I plead the 5th as the answer might incriminate me criminally and send me to jail.

The jury in the civil trial can infer you are saying answering honestly would mean you did it.

Herp, Derp.

Further, you attempt to steer the discussion away from your erroneous claims.

Every

Single

Time.

Call it what you want, but you cannot lay this on Clinton.

LOL No. I just know certain types of people will try to weasel out of their own posts.

Example: Correct. Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant when you wrote Stevens went to Benghazi knowing he'd never return.

Where I come from, one-way missions are suicide missions. Maybe it means something different were you come from. Please explain.
Case in point.

Carefully redacted quote to avoid your tactic.

You said Clinton killed him

Care to change that?

Wrong, Althea. I never said anything even close to that. I said Clinton was clueless about the mission.

When you make false statements, Althea, I have to wonder if you know you are lying or if you are delusional.

Please quote any statements of mine that would lead you to believe such a thing. If you can't, then I understand why you can't.

Stevens had two bosses; one knew what he was doing and the other did not.

Both told him to stay at the embassy. He refused despite his head of security guaranteeing him that he would die if he went to Benghazi.

Stevens was extremely dedicated, and a man of his people. He went to Benghazi despite knowing that he would never return.

You're free to believe Stevens was suicidal and disobeyed orders.

Your words. I said dedicated.

He belonged in the embassy. He chose to walk among the people in Behghazi instead, to show that the U.S was behind them.

Wrong, Althea. I never said anything even close to that. I said Clinton was clueless about the mission.

When you make false statements, Althea, I have to wonder if you know you are lying or if you are delusional.

Please quote any statements of mine that would lead you to believe such a thing. If you can't, then I understand why you can't.
You realize that these posts don't disappear?

So you are now admitting that Clinton had nothing to do with Stevens' death.

Baby steps

Now tell us how Obama killed Stevens.

This should be good

Back