Trump Revealed Highly Classified Secrets to Russia Last Week

Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a good idea to elect a narcissistic business failure with no brains, no experience, who habitually lies into the highest most unaccountable office on the planet. It seemed like a good idea at the time, am I right?

I guess you can't read then?

Do everyone a favor and just accept that this is a legit story, because in a week you'll be apologizing for Trump and giving him a free pass. Like you always do, whoever you are.

Not all of us sufficiently trust WashPo---and their seemingly infinite number of anonymous sources, to grant it's 'a legit story' right off the bat.

Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a good idea to elect a narcissistic business failure with no brains, no experience, who habitually lies into the highest most unaccountable office on the planet. It seemed like a good idea at the time, am I right?

Except for the business part (of which to this day he still has none) that is a perfect description of our immediate past President. Nice job.

WaPo ?.....more FAKE NEWS.....just like Comey asking for more money for election investigation they put out last week....

Why does this seem to be the only source for this information out there right now? Not feeling comfortable with the credibility of this information.

Try the highly regarded by conservatives NY Post. Along with 168,000,000 hits on Google.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/trump-...ed-info-to-russians-during-white-house-visit/

Again, if Trump did nothing wrong, why was the WH scrambling to let their allies know what Trump had accidentally leaked? It's not fake damage if the source gets nixed or allies stop revealing sensitive info to America.

I just hopped on to see the right-wing hypocrisy.

Make no mistake, righties: this is bad. Trump might have compromised our national security...because allegedly he was boasting about inside information he had.

Illegal for any citizen except POTUS.

Last edited:
I just hopped on to see the right-wing hypocrisy.

Make no mistake, righties: this is bad. Trump compromised our national security...because he was boasting about inside information he had.

Illegal for any citizen except POTUS.

And Hillary lol?

And Hillary lol?

Yeah - she didn't win the election, because you guys spent 2 years feigning concern about releasing classified information.

Time to show some consistency & integrity, Darth. This is a bad, bad look for your guy. Not gonna cut it anymore to just say "what about Hillary?"

Not all of us sufficiently trust WashPo---and their seemingly infinite number of anonymous sources, to grant it's 'a legit story' right off the bat.
I'm sure there is truth to it. I'm also sure it's written to serve the Trump Derangement Syndrome practitioners among us.And WaPo's agenda.

The "sin" here seems to be exposing intel from a partner sharing relationship -
not in telling Russia about what it needs to know about aviation terrorism. But Trump does have that authority.

Afterall Russia was recently hit by Sinai Province ( ISIS affiliate in egypt)..

Isis plane attack: Egypt admits 'terrorists' downed Russian Metrojet flight from Sharm el-Sheikh for first time
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-sharm-el-sheikh-islamic-state-a6893181.html

and it was done thru the baggage ..so a new twist about computers is helpful to share in fighting global terrorism

I'm sure there is truth to it. I'm also sure it's written to serve the Trump Derangement Syndrome practitioners among us.

The "sin" here seems to be exposing intel from a partner sharing relationship -not telling Russia about what it needs to know abot aviation terrorism.

Afterall Russia was hit by Sinai Province ( ISIS affiliate in egypt)..

Isis plane attack: Egypt admits 'terrorists' downed Russian Metrojet flight from Sharm el-Sheikh for first time
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-sharm-el-sheikh-islamic-state-a6893181.html

and it was done thru the baggage ..so a new twist about computers is helpful to share in fighting global terrorism

Incredible.

Attacking the source ("Fake news!" "Anonymous source!") is simply a less adult away of putting your fingers in your ears and going, "Nananana I can't hear you!"

Back in the real world, Trump is a fuck up who was elected by know-nothing voters who refuse to hold their employee (Trump) to a sensible standard. Like he said during the election, he could shoot someone in the face, in public, and you'd support him.

Yeah - she didn't win the election, because you guys spent 2 years feigning concern about releasing classified information.

Time to show some consistency & integrity, Darth. This is a bad, bad look for your guy. Not gonna cut it anymore to just say "what about Hillary?"

I've been consistent right down the line, thanks.

McMasters and all the people who were present say the WashPo story is false.

Anonymous sources vs people who were actually there. Why don't you take a deep breath and make sure this isn't more fake news before you get too excited.

Attacking the source ("Fake news!" "Anonymous source!") is simply a less adult away of putting your fingers in your ears and going, "Nananana I can't hear you!"

Back in the real world, Trump is a fuck up who was elected by know-nothing voters who refuse to hold their employee (Trump) to a sensible standard. Like he said during the election, he could shoot someone in the face, in public, and you'd support him.

Head of the NSA just absolved him. More crying from the losers.

I've been consistent right down the line, thanks.

McMasters and all the people who were present say the WashPo story is false.

Anonymous sources vs people who were actually there. Why don't you take a deep breath and make sure this isn't more fake news before you get too excited.

Trump and his surrogates coordinated 4 different stories about why he fired Comey last week.

I'm inclined to believe journalists. This story still has to be validated, but why are there immediate calls that this is 'fake news'? Because Trump's surrogates have been so credible?

Back