Trump Sexual Assault Allegations!

Adultery, although wrong in the eyes of God, is NOT a criminal offense, and Clinton was NOT "found guilty". He was found guilty of "lying under oath"...nothing more, yet conservatives TO THIS DAY still claim he raped and sexually assaulted several women based on nothing more than the uncorroborated claims of his accusers. Now, why won't you hold Trump to the same standards you hold Clinton to?

Why won't you hold yourself to the same standard you hold others to, Zappacrite?

You claimed that Russell Walker is a "Trumpkin".

You claimed that Paul Smith is a "rightie".

Where's your evidence, Zappacrite?

Proven allegations. The only accusation supported by myself was the prima facie evidence provided by BJ BILL himself under oath. He had an adulterous affair while in the white house...the only proven one in US History. That is no allegation that is prima facie evidence that supports belief in other affairs. Or are you saying that a Blow Job is not evidence of adultery and sexual misconduct? Really? Bill was found guilty of having an adulterous affair and lying about it. What makes you believe that he is not lying about other acts of sexual misconduct if he will lie under oath, just as Hillary lied to Comey?

You are easy to demonstrate just how ignorant you are. Its simple there is logical prima facie and objective evidence (confessing under oath to the adulterous BJ affair) against your friend and criminal BJ BILL and his enabler Sir Hillary (She lied and said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary because he conquered Mt. Everest....but she was born before Edmund Hillary even attempted to climb Everest). So, demonstrably what you are supporting is nothing but a family of documented liars and sexual perverts.

Its who you are..... an immoral democrat, you can't help being who you are....just like a snake can't help being what it naturally is a predator that uses venom as a weapon (the FORKED TONGUE...TO SEEK OUT VICTIMS). The forked TONGUE is not literal but exists acronymically in the mind of all who use lies as a means to accomplish a mission. Forked TONGUE is an acronym for DEMOCRAT.......

Just one of many. ALP-Atheist lovers party CARP-cut and run party GAP-gay awareness party The HIP PARTY-Hollywood ideas party The LISP Party-Latino Immigration (illegal) support party The POP Party-The party on (dudes)party RAMP party-Republicans are mean party SCAMP-social conservatives are mean party TARP-Total abortion rights party.

Why not the FT party? FORKED TONGUE PARTY after all its populated by liars and perverts....some even professing to be native American in order to game the system....some claiming to be foreign born Muslims to game the system, and some claiming to be members of a small business (congress) in order to game the system and claim to be insured under Obama Care so they don't have to pay from their own pockets.

Gennifer Flowers' accusations were proven?

Juanita Broaddrick's accusations were proven?

Paula Jones' accusations were proven?

Kathleen Willey's accusations were proven?

Here, I'll save you the trouble of looking them up...NO!

You hold Clinton accountable, but you dismiss the exact came accusations when made against Trump.

And everyone knows what that makes you...

Gennifer Flowers' accusations were proven?

Juanita Broaddrick's accusations were proven?

Paula Jones' accusations were proven?

Kathleen Willey's accusations were proven?

Here, I'll save you the trouble of looking them up...NO!

You hold Clinton accountable, but you dismiss the exact came accusations when made against Trump.

And everyone knows what that makes you...

If you have information that convict The President of sexual misconduct.....USE IT and stop with the subjective BS. Why don't you use it? Because none exists.

Told ya what you were going to do before you did it....the CIRCLE right back to point number one of the Alinsky formula Rules for Radicals. After you had your ass kicked once by the evidence of record, you started all over again. 1. False accusation 2. attack based upon that already debunked false claim of a double standard with the false accusation as if it were true this time around. 3. Deflect when the evidence proves there is no comparison between someone that lied and committed adultery and used the white house as a whore house, or someone else who settled 8 previous charges...and the one you are attempting to judge void of any such evidence...all you have are accusations based upon a negative....those accusations have no valid standing as evidence because they can't be proven when they exist only between the ears of the accuser.

Why attempt the same tied antiquated tactics THE NEXT day by simply using a different pervert to defend and feign some double standard....AGAIN. Its Alinsky 101. You run one day only to circle back around with the same debunked BS. And its becoming entertaining as hell.......;)

Told ya what you were going to do before you did it....the CIRCLE right back to point number one of the Alinsky formula Rules for Radicals. After you had your ass kicked once by the evidence or record, you start all over again. 1. False accusation 2. attack based upon that already debunked false claim of a double standard with the false accusation as if it were true this time around. 3. Deflect when the evidence proves there is no comparison between someone that lied and committed adultery and used the white house as a whore house, or someone else who settled 8 previous charges...and the one you are attempting to judge void of any such evidence...all you have are accusations based upon a negative....those accusations have no valid standing as evidence because they can't be proven when they exist only between the ears of the accuser.

Why attempt the same tied antiquated tactics THE NEXT day by simply using a different pervert to defend and feign some double standard....AGAIN. Its Alinsky 101. You run one day only to circle back around with the same debunked BS. And its becoming entertaining as hell.......;)

Color me shocked that a Trumpkin would find a way to excuse Trump for engaging in actions exactly like those he condemns others for.

Women accuse Clinton of sexual assault - they are to be believed.

Women accuse Trump of sexual assault - they are to be IGNORED.

Yep...just more Trumpkin HYPOCRISY!

:innocent:
Color me shocked that a Trumpkin would find a way to excuse Trump for engaging in actions exactly like those he condemns others for.

Ya see....the full circle with the same debunked rhetoric....It was predicted (its a simple thing just read Rules for Radicals) that you would first run like hell from the information only to circle back and begin all over again with the same basic false accusations. See post #235. You are very entertaining like a dancing monkey on a chain...looking for someone to flip you a coin. ;) Your problem is the fact that the truth can't be refuted.....that truth? You have no proof or you would be worshiping at the feet of Queen Hillary (and calling that criminal slut Madam President) instead of attacking the constitutionally elected POTUS. Again...its funny as hell, usually SOURP GRAPES lose their taste after a few weeks.....its been a year next mouth and your mouth is still puckered....it must look like that monkey's ass hole by now. That's why I am here to laugh at the gullible and ignorant alike.....and you right now are number one on the entertainment list. Please proceed...charge all conservatives of having a double standard while you defend rapists, liars, and adulterers.

Last edited:
Some irony for you. I would not know who the hell Alinsky was if you right wing tards didn't toss his name around. Seriously. I wouldn't know of him at all. The only time I have ever heard his name is when some right wing loser
online invokes whatever the fuck he is, a bomber? propagandist? I don't care. You are a loser. How do I know? You fell into that trope I've heard before from other losers just like you.

Back to the point. Trump admits to felony sexual harassment. You don't give a shit. Anecdote from years of casual observation. I have NEVER heard a Republican online or elsewhere who was not a politician go to bat for women's rights and freedom from pigs like Trump.
Not once, ever. Never. Never have they stood up for their daughters, wives or women female children of others. Never. I've read many many countless times democrats decry, whether dem or repuke, when a scumlicking dickhead like this Hollywood mogul or Trump or Clinton
or Gary Hart, or ...endless list omitted. Why? I don't know. I get the sneaking suspicion you fucks don't care at all. Just like about racist events. It doesn't cut it. You don't care. It's not in the front burner. Those things are on our front burner. It's stuff we bring to the fore when we write,
vote and act. Apology not accepted, loser.
Yep... gelnn beck's paranoid disillusions & over night all those fools were now experts on Alinsky & his "book".. Eventhough nary a one ever read anything from him or even about him till "professor" beck.. Up till beck feeding that crap to his hamsters I never heard of him either..:rofl2:

Yep... gelnn beck's paranoid disillusions & over night all those fools were now experts on Alinsky & his "book".. Eventhough nary a one ever read anything from him or even about him till "professor" beck.. Up till beck feeding that crap to his hamsters I never heard of him either..:rofl2:

Glen beck started that? Ok now I know it's from a credible source😂

Glen becks hamsters. 🤣

:innocent:

Ya see....the full circle with the same debunked rhetoric....It was predicted (its a simple thing just read Rules for Radicals) that you would first run like hell from the information only to circle back and begin all over again with the same basic false accusations. See post #235. You are very entertaining like a dancing monkey on a chain...looking for someone to flip you a coin. ;) Your problem is the fact that the truth can't be refuted.....that truth? You have no proof or you would be worshiping at the feet of Queen Hillary (and calling that criminal slut Madam President) instead of attacking the constitutionally elected POTUS. Again...its funny as hell, usually SOURP GRAPES lose their taste after a few weeks.....its been a year next mouth and your mouth is still puckered....it must look like that monkey's ass hole by now. That's why I am here to laugh at the gullible and ignorant alike.....and you right now are number one on the entertainment list. Please proceed...charge all conservatives of having a double standard while you defend rapists, liars, and adulterers.

Once again we find the desperate Trumpkin trying to hide his hypocrisy inside another densely packed diversion.

He can't explain his double standard, so instead he goes off on multiple tangents in an attempt to distract from his pig headed refusal to be honest.

And they don't give a shit about women's rights anyway. The Bible says our body isn't even ours, it's the spouses so husbands can rape the wife I guess.

Once again we find the desperate Trumpkin trying to hide his hypocrisy inside another densely packed diversion.

Ralph can't explain his double standard, so instead he goes off on multiple tangents in an attempt to distract from his pig headed refusal to be honest.

He says you are running from the information. Lmao.

The thread op is Republican hypocrisy w/r/t dualing allegations of sexual assault. What's his information? His information is "you can't prove it's true ". That's not information he provided, it's an assumed premise of the op.

Dumbass

I tried to explain to some of the "less intelligent" JPP conservatives that when audio of Trump surfaced admitting he has grabbed women by the pussy, he's admitting he has sexually assaulted women in the past.

Of course not a one of them would acknowledge Trump's own words...

That was just "locker room talk"....
Trump-touch.jpg

He never grabbed no pussies regardless of what all those women said, or even he said

No dumbass. The Bible if I recall makes that proclamation reciprocal. "Our" means human.

But I should have let you think I was to see where yiud go with it.

His hand on your thigh is merely an O English custom, nothing to concern yourself about...lol

there is no double standard, we were just calling out the democrats double standard. They and liberal hollywood want to pretend they are champions of women but they have the most sleeziest people on their side and did everything to cover it up. Liberal hollywood knew about weinstien for decades.

Trump is not an assaulter. Women love to have their pussies grabbed by trump. They let him do it because he is a star. All female JPP'ers would melt if trump grabbed them, and they would secretly brag to all their girlfriends.

In america, we grab pussy, and women like it.

How could you ban anyone after posting garbage like this?

Back