Trump Sexual Assault Allegations!

Trump was not caught saying "grab her by the pussy" he was caught stating a fact.

"If you are a star, you can grab them by the pussy and they let you" is a factual statement.

Trump got caught making yet another factual statement. Liberals seem to have a problem with Trump's habit of being honest.

Trump was not caught saying "grab her by the pussy" he was caught stating a fact.

"If you are a star, you can grab them by the pussy and they let you" is a factual statement.

Trump got caught making yet another factual statement. Liberals seem to have a problem with Trump's habit of being honest.

Trump could shit in your mouth and you would swallow,like you swallow his lies,and your Daddys load

Fake or not, they don't care, he is their rapist. Family values potus.

Yet another "Alinsky" accusation declaring the right is not living up to their own moral code of conduct....do you characters have any thing other than the Alinsky playbook from the 60s? You just personified the typical Alinsky leftist as it comes directly from the playbook, RULES FOR RADICALS. Accuse the opposition of being immoral by their own standards.

Your problem is the fact that no one has presented any evidence whatsoever proving that Mr. Trump is what you accuse him of being, a Rapist. If it could have been proven it would have been proven long before now. And the circle continues. :)

Trump could shit in your mouth and you would swallow,like you swallow his lies,and your Daddys load

Conservatives don't partake in deviant sex acts such as shitting in other peoples mouths. There's a reason why the manufacturers of rubber fists and rubber farm animal sex dolls don't advertise on conservative news chanles and internet media.

Fun fact: Mason the BDSM boi would probably let you shit in his mouth.

Here we see him confessing his kink:

A few years ago ,I meet someone who
introduced me to BDSM.
My first encounter,I thought it would
be about how much pain,one could stand.
But I soon learned the secret to BDSM.
It's not about pain!But that fine line
between pain,and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced!
Sure there was pain,humiliation, submission,all of which I gladly with stood.To reach that ecstasy!
For a year,I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another.
During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop.
The other side wanted it never to stop!
It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain,but not to hurt you.

:rofl2:

I once played in a band , not very good, and they practically threw their pussy in my face. I think what he said is factual.

Just think of all those bands like Led Zeppelin where the groupies were lining up in the hotel corridors for their turn. There is an unpalatable truth, which many won't accept, that lots of women are attracted to power and celebrity. Has always been so and will be in the future.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Well I had hoped that you ex-Amazon crowd would raise the tone but alas seemingly not.

Not all of us ex-Amazon posters sink to that level. Amazon's forums were heavily monitored, posts of that nature were immediately deleted.
It seems for a few though, it's become relative to a rabid animal released from a cage, spreading it's disease with the new found "freedom."

Just think of all those bands like Led Zeppelin where the groupies were lining up in the hotel corridors for their turn. There is an unpalatable truth, which many won't accept, that lots of women are attracted to power and celebrity. Has always been so and will be in the future.

Talk about false equivalences-comparing Robert Plant in his prime to a dirty old perv making unwanted advances & ASSAULTS ON WOMEN- I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY DAUGHTERS........​

Talk about false equivalences-comparing Robert Plant in his prime to a dirty old perv making unwanted advances & ASSAULTS ON WOMEN- I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY DAUGHTERS........​
Bill, you need to wise up man, you're so naive. Have you not heard how Jimmy Page kidnapped a 14 year old teen? Do you seriously think that those rock stars checked for birth certificates before screwing them?

http://www.cracked.com/article_20560_5-beloved-celebrities-everyone-forgets-did-terrible-things.html

Still no arrest?

That is the most damaging double standard there is.

It's why it continues to happen these men aren't held responsible for their actions...............unless of course they look like Cosby.

Back