TRUMP TRIPLES DOWN ON HIS DEMAND THAT BIDEN TAKE A DRUG TEST BEFORE BOTH UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

Trump has been demanding that Biden take Drug tests before participating in major debates/speeches since 2020.

This is because in 2020 Biden already had pronounced symptoms of Dementia that rendered him "mentally unfit" (in the words of the 25th Amendment) to discharge the duties and responsibilities of President.

The drugs Biden is taking are called psycho-stimulants and they include such amphetamine-type agents as: Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse and Dexedrine.

These drugs are able to TEMPORARILY mask the symptoms of Dementia-related cognitive decline.

At his SOTU address there is no doubt whatsoever that Biden was highly jacked-up on some form of prescription "speed" - it stood out "like dog's balls."

In any case, if there is concern that Biden has been using psycho-stimulants to mask his Dementia-induced symptoms of severe cognitive impairment, AND , Biden/the Democrat claim he has never used them, you would think Biden would be happy to take a pre or post debate drug test to vindicate himself by proving he was clean (?)

So WHY does Biden refuse to take a drug test before or after the first Presidential debate. Trump has said that he would have no problems in taking one too.

And why does Biden continue to refuse to take a simple psychological test (that Trump has taken and aced twice) that is a very reliable assessment for cognitive function ?

The reason is that Biden knows full-well (or has been advised by the DNC) he would fail both of these tests.

And if he were to attempt debating Trump unmedicated, he would be totally wiped out in the time it takes to crush a cockroach under a boot.

So, it looks like he will get away with cheating and deceiving the American public yet again !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
Felonious tRump is just pissed because he had to pee in a cup today.

Biden can't pass a drug test. He'll pop dirty for the cocktail of adderall and whatever other stimulants they are pumping him full of - and we ALL know it. THAT is why he will refuse. You know damn well they pump the senile old crook full of some much dope he's bouncing off the walls.
You know this is what tRump is trying to do, right? It's another one of his "people are saying" things. He can now say "I never said Biden was on drugs" because he got you to say it for him.

It's a con.

Trump has been demanding that Biden take Drug tests before participating in major debates/speeches since 2020.

This is because in 2020 Biden already had pronounced symptoms of Dementia that rendered him "mentally unfit" (in the words of the 25th Amendment) to discharge the duties and responsibilities of President.

The drugs Biden is taking are called psycho-stimulants and they include such amphetamine-type agents as: Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse and Dexedrine.

These drugs are able to TEMPORARILY mask the symptoms of Dementia-related cognitive decline.

At his SOTU address there is no doubt whatsoever that Biden was highly jacked-up on some form of prescription "speed" - it stood out "like dog's balls."

In any case, if there is concern that Biden has been using psycho-stimulants to mask his Dementia-induced symptoms of severe cognitive impairment, AND , Biden/the Democrat claim he has never used them, you would think Biden would be happy to take a pre or post debate drug test to vindicate himself by proving he was clean (?)

So WHY does Biden refuse to take a drug test before or after the first Presidential debate. Trump has said that he would have no problems in taking one too.

And why does Biden continue to refuse to take a simple psychological test (that Trump has taken and aced twice) that is a very reliable assessment for cognitive function ?

The reason is that Biden knows full-well (or has been advised by the DNC) he would fail both of these tests.

And if he were to attempt debating Trump unmedicated, he would be totally wiped out in the time it takes to crush a cockroach under a boot.

So, it looks like he will get away with cheating and deceiving the American public yet again !

Obviously Trump is afraid of debating Biden and looking for an exit door to back out.

Of course it is. Trump has been accused of taking drugs for years. He refused every time to release his physicals. Did you wonder why? Biden released all of his. Can you figure out which of them has something to hide? I kid. Of course, you cannot. Many of the rest of us can find the logical path, the one you abandoned about 8 years ago.
Can I figure out which one has something to hide? Biden, of course. Do you really believe that if his medical records revealed he was on drugs, and senile, that they wouldn't be doctored (pun fully intended) to cover that up?

You simply choose any path that leads to Biden not being the senile, retarded, mentally and physically diminished wreck of an octogenarian that he is.

Trump is no spring chicken, but he's not 20 years past his expiration date like Biden either.

Can I figure out which one has something to hide? Biden, of course. Do you really believe that if his medical records revealed he was on drugs, and senile, that they wouldn't be doctored (pun fully intended) to cover that up?

You simply choose any path that leads to Biden not being the senile, retarded, mentally and physically diminished wreck of an octogenarian that he is.

Trump is no spring chicken, but he's not 20 years past his expiration date like Biden either.
It's quite funny how you said no leftie here could debate your facts and then this is your argument?
Refusing to believe a doctor's report because it doesn't fit with your reality is NOT relying on facts. It is simply denying facts because you don't like them. You are not the great debater you claim. You are an ignoramus that is out of touch with reality because you don't like reality.

Listen to Trump ramble about MIT, batteries, boats and sharks and tell us this is a man that has all his faculties. I look forward to you defending this idiotic rambling.

It's quite funny how you said no leftie here could debate your facts and then this is your argument?
Refusing to believe a doctor's report because it doesn't fit with your reality is NOT relying on facts. It is simply denying facts because you don't like them. You are not the great debater you claim. You are an ignoramus that is out of touch with reality because you don't like reality.
Do you not know the most basic methods of logic? Just because an "expert" says something doesn't make it true. You, like most oblivious 'tards,' think that because some expert says something it's true.

That's what you sound like here, just not quite as extreme.

I tell my doctor(s) regularly I'm not going to take their advice and that is what they are giving me, advice, simply because they say something. A pill isn't usually the solution to whatever problem you are having, but that's what they generally recommend.

It's worse in a case like Biden's where the doctor could just be outright lying for political gain.

Do you not know the most basic methods of logic? Just because an "expert" says something doesn't make it true. You, like most oblivious 'tards,' think that because some expert says something it's true.

I tell my doctor(s) regularly I'm not going to take their advice and that is what they are giving me, advice, simply because they say something. A pill isn't usually the solution to whatever problem you are having, but that's what they generally recommend.

It's worse in a case like Biden's where the doctor could just be outright lying for political gain.
Just because a doctor says something doesn't make it false. That would be the most basic method of logic that you decided to ignore.
It may be true or it may be false but you are the one that made the statement that it must be false with no evidence to support your claim.

You don't seem to be very good at this as you keep stumbling all over your idiotic claims. And now you decided to double down by once again accusing the doctor of "outright lying" while once again having zero evidence to support your accusation. Clearly you can't debate the facts since you have no facts that the doctor is lying. You only have your allegations with no facts to back them up.

Just because a doctor says something doesn't make it false. That would be the most basic method of logic that you decided to ignore.
It may be true or it may be false but you are the one that made the statement that it must be false with no evidence to support your claim.

You don't seem to be very good at this as you keep stumbling all over your idiotic claims. And now you decided to double down by once again accusing the doctor of "outright lying" while once again having zero evidence to support your accusation. Clearly you can't debate the facts since you have no facts that the doctor is lying. You only have your allegations with no facts to back them up.
In sum, that is Gardner. No facts. Just contention.

The usual talk radio/Fox bullshit, irony is that Biden did take such a test and it showed nothing Trump and the same talking heads would be screaming “fix,” probably personally attack the administrating medical personnel as biased
well to be fair, perhaps the Demmycrats should let the public see the test results this time.......

Biden has always complied with the physicals and the yearly financial reports. That is what a person with nothing to hide would do. Trump hid that info like it was the KFC formula. He must have had something, or lots of things to hide. When Trump was leaving the Whitehouse, he took all his health records with him.

Or, Biden should double down and take the drug tests in such a way that they are done shortly before the debate and there's no way to allow time for him to be doped up afterwards. Same thing for Trump.

If Biden is capable of delivering an "ass kick(ing)" sober and without drugs, I can accept that. On the other hand, if he's cheating, like any Olympic athlete, he should be disqualified. Same for Trump.

What's really sad is we should even have to be discussing this about who might be the next leader of our country.
What is REALLY SAD...is that a person like Trump is even a candidate of one of the major political parties of The United States. Trump is the kind of guy almost any intelligent, sane individual would cross the street not to encounter during a walk. He is repulsive.

THAT is what is really sad.

How about this:

Biden agrees to take the drug test if Trump agrees to have a foot xray for his "bone spur". Bone spurs don't go away and surgery to remove them is not recommended, but if done anyway an xray will show it.

How about this:

Biden agrees to take the drug test if Trump agrees to have a foot xray for his "bone spur". Bone spurs don't go away and surgery to remove them is not recommended, but if done anyway an xray will show it.
Why don't you calm down. BOTH take a drug test and BOTH take a cognitive test, all on LIVE TV.
Surely, you can't argue with that.

I think they both should, hair samples, not blood tests.

Why don't you calm down. BOTH take a drug test and BOTH take a cognitive test, all on LIVE TV.
Surely, you can't argue with that.
As always I'm a picture of calm. The right kind of cognitive test, one that tests for mental balance as well as acuity. But in a normal test setting, not on television where the setting might affect the taking of the test.

Back