Trump voters are not American patriots'!

Well if deaths were really your concern you would but thank you for admitting it's only about fascist control over people's lives that you care.

Its not even close to being about fascist control, that was Trump trying to keep the presidency after he clearly lost.

Its not even close to being about fascist control, that was Trump trying to keep the presidency after he clearly lost.

Now we know you've surrendered the debate as you went on to trump. Lmfao I live when you people do this

Because that was based on skill and ability to be a football player.

Not admitting Black students at a higher rate was not about skill and ability to be a University student.

Oh so again it's only in certain places you care about diversity not others. Why not admit people to college based on merit just like football. I know I know your lane answer will be racism. It will it be "systemic" racism? I can't wait to find out.

You think everyone's skill and ability to be a student is the same?

Now we know you've surrendered the debate as you aren't to trump. Lmfao I live when you people do this

You were claiming I supported fascist control. I pointed out that its you who does that.

I support whatever candidate is less against control without consent of the governed. Trump was all about circumventing Democratic safeguards. He proved me right once and for all on January 6. He does not care one inch about the rule of law or the will of the majority.

You were claiming I supported fascist control. I pointed out that its you who does that.

I support whatever candidate is less against control without consent of the governed. Trump was all about circumventing Democratic safeguards. He proved me right once and for all on January 6. He does not care one inch about the rule of law or the will of the majority.

I don't want to force a vaccine on anyone. You support people who do.

That's just pure bullshit

BTW you are a fascist. You should just accept it.

Oh so again it's only in certain places you care about diversity not others. Why not admit people to college based on merit just like football. I know I know your lane answer will be racism. It will it be "systemic" racism? I can't wait to find out.

You think everyone's skill and ability to be a student is the same?

Lots of reasons, a variety of backgrounds results in a stronger student body. Good football players result in a stronger football team. I do not believe that year after year by a huge percentage black people are that much less deserving to be admitted than white people. I think the system was clearly flawed to favor white people, not the best University Students, as evidenced by that lack of black people admitted. Do you believe whites are THAT much more likely to make better University Student year after year?

I don't want to force a vaccine on anyone. You support people who do.

That's just pure bullshit

BTW you are a fascist. You should just accept it.

I support someone who wants mandated vaccines over someone who wanted to forcibly take the Presidency, yes, any day of the week.

I believe there are times when a forced vaccine is okay.

An extreme example would be a virus that caused 25% of the population to die, with a vaccine that would result in only 1% dying.. I would absolutely support forced vaccinations. In that scenario to not force vaccines would end the United States.

What a world. Now overthrowing the government when you lost an election is patriotism. Fighting to save the nation is fascism. Logic and facts no longer matter. If you believe, it must be true.

Lots of reasons, a variety of backgrounds results in a stronger student body. Good football players result in a stronger football team. I do not believe that year after year by a huge percentage black people are that much less deserving to be admitted than white people. I think the system was clearly flawed to favor white people, not the best University Students, as evidenced by that lack of black people admitted. Do you believe whites are THAT much more likely to make better University Student year after year?

No I think FAR TOO MANY people go to college. If skill and ability is the way we should choose football players then we should use the same standard to chose students. If I need heart surgery I don't need someone who was let into medical school because of their skin color, genitalia or what kind of genitalia they like in their mouth. This application of standards only to the situations you like is not a compelling argument.

No I think FAR TOO MANY people go to college. If skill and ability is the way we should choose football players then we should use the same standard to chose students. If I need heart surgery I don't need someone who was let into medical school because of their skin color, genitalia or what kind of genitalia they like in their mouth. This application of standards only to the situations you like is not a compelling argument.

Far to many do go to college, I agree with you... but that does not answer my point.

Do you believe Black people are less likely to be good University students at a 4% to 96% ratio?

I support someone who wants mandated vaccines over someone who wanted to forcibly take the Presidency, yes, any day of the week.

I believe there are times when a forced vaccine is okay.

An extreme example would be a virus that caused 25% of the population to die, with a vaccine that would result in only 1% dying.. I would absolutely support forced vaccinations. In that scenario to not force vaccines would end the United States.

So you want fascism. Trump didn't force you to take a vaccine.

Yes there may be times when vaccines mandates are necessary. Problem is covid isn't one of them.

What a world. Now overthrowing the government when you lost an election is patriotism. Fighting to save the nation is fascism. Logic and facts no longer matter. If you believe, it must be true.

The govt wasnt overthrown you hysterical queen.

BTW I have a penis can I be a girl? Let's see how logic and facts work.

The govt wasnt overthrown you hysterical queen

Thank God. Yet, there was a candidate who tried to do it, with both lies and violence.

I am proud of myself for having seen that propensity in that candidate and for having chosen the only other viable choice.

Hello Nordberg,

And if you lose a fair election, it 'was stolen.'

Regardless of numerous challenges and lost recounts.

Regardless of proof.

Back