Trump was unable to understand national security threats

Blatant lie.

You don't get to speak for all Americans. There is no poll of all Americans. Polls are completely meaningless.

Random numbers are random numbers dude. Making up numbers is itself a random number. It is not data.

You don't get to speak for all Americans.

Making up numbers does not make them random. I think the election results showed how Americans felt about the candidates and reflected the poll results closely.

Fallacy fallacy.

Blatant lie. YOU did, and so have others.

Yes you can.

The President is not elected by popular vote.

The President is not elected by popular vote. There was no election in 2020.

You need to study how the electoral college works and work on your reading comprehension.

If a party gets more votes and wins more elections it obviously knows more about it than the other party.

sure.......but since the year 2000 your party has gotten more votes and lost than elections where you got more votes and won...........that's the part that fucks you up....

Okay, that means he's on a level slightly ahead of Biden in doesn't understand foreign policy area. That doesn't argue well for wanting either one of them to be elected in 2024...

You're quick defense of people who violate classified material protocols based upon politics is interesting, Terry. How many nuclear secrets did you steal borrow or currently possess from your time in the Navy?

Making up numbers does not make them random. I think the election results showed how Americans felt about the candidates and reflected the poll results closely.

Made up numbers is a random number of type randU. They are random numbers.
There was no election in 2020.
Polls mean nothing.

sure.......but since the year 2000 your party has gotten more votes and lost than elections where you got more votes and won...........that's the part that fucks you up....

My party never gets more votes. But, if you are talking about the Democrats, it is explainable by the workings of the electoral college which has saved your ass twice since 2000.

I love it......statements like this prove you still have no idea how to win an election under the electoral process...

Both major parties know exactly how to win elections under the electoral process and have done so many times. The difference is usually determined by turnout.

Made up numbers is a random number of type randU. They are random numbers.
There was no election in 2020.
Polls mean nothing.

Made up numbers cannot be actual random numbers. Polls have accurately predicted the national popular vote total in the last two presidential elections.

Everybody accepts the 2020 election results except for those who accept Trump's lies with no verification or evidence necessary.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU saying the President is elected by popular vote. He isn't.

Prime example of your lack of reading comprehension. Nobody ever said or implied the president is elected by the popular vote. They were discussing the role of the popular vote.

However, understanding how the electoral college works requires the knowledge that a person must win the popular votes of a state before he can win the electoral votes of that state. Consequentially, the winner of the electoral college usually also wins the national popular vote with a few exceptions.

Common knowledge of those who accept reality.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. You cannot make the evidence I have shown you disappear. You cannot make the judgement people have made of that evidence disappear either.

I did not make it disappear. It never existed since you made no effort to support your claims just as most of the election lawsuits were thrown out because they made allegations but presented no evidence. Many Republicans (Lee, Graham) refused to accept the fake fraud claims because the Trump people could not produce any evidence (and sent Rudy to convince them). Even many of those close to Trump did not believe the claims.

Both major parties know exactly how to win elections under the electoral process and have done so many times. The difference is usually determined by turnout.

then stop complaining when you lose elections held in accordance with constitutional requirements......

My party never gets more votes. But, if you are talking about the Democrats, it is explainable by the workings of the electoral college which has saved your ass twice since 2000.

you never admit to being a demmycrat when it embarrasses you.....

I don't admit to being a Democrat or Republican because they are equally hypocritical and irresponsible.

At this rate, I'll be voting a straight Libertarian ticket for the third Presidential election in a row.

7op5rp.jpg

At this rate, I'll be voting a straight Libertarian ticket for the third Presidential election in a row.

Me, too (at least for president). I don't think the parties do a bad job of representing their voters, I just disagree with most of them.

Back