Trump was unable to understand national security threats

Bullshit. A surgeon can be very competent...and still have the patient die.

You know that...but I guess you have to stretch now.

Bad stretch.

Competence is almost entirely subjective...especially when discussing politics, which is what we are doing, TA.

You people subjectively think Trump was competent and Biden is not. Lots on my side subjectively think Trump was totally incompetent and Biden much more competent.

Stop stretching. You are gonna hurt yourself.

Once again...those doing the "deeming" are offering subjective analysis.

You are going to pull a muscle.

In your dreams. CEO's have been rewarded with raises although they have posted earnings losses.

https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insights/when-ceos-are-paid-bad-performance
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/24/business/ceos-pandemic-compensation.html
https://hbr.org/1990/05/ceo-incentives-its-not-how-much-you-pay-but-how

I do not weasel out of anything...and I am not interested in your subjective impressions of the competency of Joe Biden (a fairly competent individual in my estimation) or the total incompetency of Trump (one of the most incompetent pork fuckers ever), because I think your competency at evaluating presidential competency is abysmal.

Hope you are having a good day, though, TA.

I certainly am.

hysterical-laughter.gif

So only your personal opinion counts???

Such arrogance.

Okay, that means he's on a level slightly ahead of Biden in doesn't understand foreign policy area. That doesn't argue well for wanting either one of them to be elected in 2024...

That is why most Americans don't want either one of them to run again. But we can't ever find candidates most of the country think are good choices.

cheer up.......some day your party may learn how elections work in this country......

I don't have a party. But, if you are referring to Democrats, they seem to understand how elections work since they won 5 of the last 8 presidential elections and the popular vote in 7 of the last 8.

Frank thinks the President is elected by popular vote. He ignores the Constitution.

Sometimes people are telling you that the majority of Americans voted for the other guy. It is nothing more than that. they are not ignorant of the Constitution or the electoral college. You always react the same. Insult and ignore the point of the post.

I don't have a party. But, if you are referring to Democrats, they seem to understand how elections work since they won 5 of the last 8 presidential elections and the popular vote in 7 of the last 8.

The President is not elected by popular vote.
Election fraud is not elections.

Sometimes people are telling you that the majority of Americans voted for the other guy. It is nothing more than that. they are not ignorant of the Constitution or the electoral college. You always react the same. Insult and ignore the point of the post.

The President is not elected by popular vote. You ignore the Constitution as well. You are describing yourself again.

You don't get to speak for 'most Americans'. Omniscience fallacy.

I wasn't speaking for all Americans. My comments were based on many polls showing negative public opinion of the front-running candidates. That was true in 2016 and 2020. Those polls are publicly available so you, too, can be informed about the opinion of "most Americans."

The President is not elected by popular vote.

Non-sequitur. Nobody said the president was elected by popular votes. However, you cannot win the electoral votes of any state without winning a plurality of popular votes. It is difficult to win a majority of electoral votes without winning the national popular vote.

The point was that Trump failed in win the popular vote in 2016 or 2020; so, it is not surprising he lost the electoral votes in 2020.

Back