Trump was unable to understand national security threats

No argument, the withdrawal was a disaster, but any exit was sabotaged by Trump’s private deal with the Taliban, why would anyone in the Afghan forces or Gov’t aid the withdraw when Trump cut them out of his secret negotiations with the Taliban

No, you can't blame Biden's fuck up and treason concerning Afghanistan on Trump.

Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan. He didn't, but Joe Biden actually did. Joe Biden is the clear winner on that issue.

I guess Trump was waiting for Mexico's check to clear for the beautiful wall he built across the entire southern border.

Treason is not the 'clear winner'. Biden gave weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war. That's treason.
Trump built a lot of wall. Denial of history.

All our articles I clicked on were from 2021, do you have anything more current now that Biden has been in office. I bet they’re mostly positive and it’s why you had to go back to 2021.

Biden was installed in 2021. Links were provided for articles from 2021 through 2023.

Covid19 does not kill. Extreme argument fallacies. Paranoia. War mongering.

Wow. You begin with a simple repetition fallacy (Covid19 does not kill, repeated may make it seem real to you, but it certainly did kill many folks, and like even complications form simple colds can kill folks so can complications from Covid19 today), then progress from that fallacy on. You and I often agree, but listing supposed "fallacies" during conversations (yes, here we may type our responses, but this is conversational, not thematic writing) is not participating in the conversation in any useful way. List the fallacies you think exist, then back it up with an explanation at the very least, then give a reasonable response.

You wound up with a "fruit of the poisoned tree" fallacy in your post because you began with and extended from the repetition fallacy.

Wow. You begin with a simple repetition fallacy
Fallacy fallacy. Responding to a repetition is not itself a repetition.
(Covid19 does not kill, repeated may make it seem real to you, but it certainly did kill many folks,
Covid19 does not kill. NONE of the covid/SARS series of viruses so far discovered kill.
and like even complications form simple colds can kill folks so can complications from Covid19 today),
Dying from something else is not dying from covid19. If you want to go THERE, consider:
A mild cold does not kill. It can cause pneumonia though, which certainly CAN kill. Indeed, ANY respiratory virus can do this, including any covid/SARS series virus, including covid19.
A car does not kill. A driver can kill using a car, though.

Funeral homes did NOT record a marked increase in bodies to process during the whole Covid19 fear mongering. In my own county, people falling off of ladders and the like were ALL listed as 'covid deaths'. Why? Money.

The mRNA vaccine forced upon people HAS caused some cardiac problems, sometimes resulting in death.
Masks forced upon people did nothing, as N95 dust masks are completely ineffective against viruses. They are also not designed for long term use. Wearing such masks long term (or other similar covering) DOES increase risk of bacteriological and fungal infections (some of which can be quite dangerous). The N95 specification backs me up on this. These are DUST MASKS. The cheap masks coming out of China didn't even meet THAT specification. Most of the time their packaging even lists the warning.

The Church of Covid is a fundamentalist style religion. Don't fall for it. It depends on two paradoxes:

Paradox M:
1) I wear a mask to protect myself from Covid19.
2) I demand YOU wear a mask because mine doesn't work.

Paradox V:
1) I get the Covid19 'vaccine' (it isn't a vaccine) to protect myself from Covid19.
2) I demand YOU get the 'vaccine' because mine doesn't work.

then progress from that fallacy on.
Fallacy fallacy. Semantics fallacy.
You and I often agree, but listing supposed "fallacies" during conversations (yes, here we may type our responses, but this is conversational, not thematic writing) is not participating in the conversation in any useful way.
A fallacy is not a conversation. It is an error in logic. You cannot form a valid argument out of a fallacy.
List the fallacies you think exist, then back it up with an explanation at the very least, then give a reasonable response.
I have.
You wound up with a "fruit of the poisoned tree" fallacy in your post because you began with and extended from the repetition fallacy.
Fallacy fallacy. I have already explained why.

Last edited:
He is not competent by any reasonable measure. But he is going to be promoted as "competent" by ideologues who do not measure competence by how safe we are or how our interest is progressed on the international stage, this "competence" is measured in how much money we give to their chosen (evil profit making free market) "golden" corporations that build "Green" technology without regard to the safety and security of the US.

Also, by how closely he hews to the dogma and expectations of the radical Left. Even if he miserably fails at something, everything, so long as the intent was to follow the dogma of the radical Left, like on environmentalism, or open borders, or support of Leftist regimes, Biden will be seen as 'competent' by his most ardent supporters and much of the MSM.

Also, by how closely he hews to the dogma and expectations of the radical Left. Even if he miserably fails at something, everything, so long as the intent was to follow the dogma of the radical Left, like on environmentalism, or open borders, or support of Leftist regimes, Biden will be seen as 'competent' by his most ardent supporters and much of the MSM.

Correct. Well stated.

Treason is not the 'clear winner'. Biden gave weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war. That's treason.
Trump built a lot of wall. Denial of history.

If you think 23 miles is a lot of wall. But then, the wall is all show. It is tunneled under, climbed over, walked around, flown over, and boated around. You are suckered by Trump's lies again.

If you think 23 miles is a lot of wall. But then, the wall is all show. It is tunneled under, climbed over, walked around, flown over, and boated around. You are suckered by Trump's lies again.

Yeah, especially when GOP governors are bussing illegals into the interior of the country. The GOP is a fucking joke.

Trump started a withdrawal. Biden turned it into another Vietnam-style debacle. Biden fucked it all up, like he does everything.

Yeah...Trump started a great wall across the southern border also.

BOTTOM LINE is exactly what I said it is: Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan...AND DID NOT. Joe Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan...AND DID.

And the withdrawal was not a Vietnam-style debacle. YES...some troops were killed and injured. A dozen deaths that ALL OF US wish had never happened.

But Jesus H. Christ, TA...wake the fuck up. We had to get out...and anyone who supposed it was going to be neat and without any death or injury is an idiot.

Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan and didn't. Joe Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan and did.

What's Biden competent at? Energy policy having doubled the cost and made use dependent on foreign oil again? How about inflation? Foreign policy? Immigration? Cost of living? Defense?

He is especially competent at getting a lot more votes than Trump. That is for certain.

Back