trump will lose in 2024

You know nothing about me or Christians
Your behavior is contrary to Christian beliefs. An example is the fact you've broken several Biblical commandments, both from the Ten Commandments and from Christ's two commandment.

That said, only God can see into your heart and know if you're a scumbag liar or simply a broken person with mental issues.

I can only guess about your soul and mental state. At the moment, I'm guessing your clock face is missing a few numbers.

Now I know you have a poster of him on the ceiling above your bed!

View attachment 23916

Most Trumpers have something like this pinned above their beds:

73ze3v.jpg

Your behavior is contrary to Christian beliefs. An example is the fact you've broken several Biblical commandments, both from the Ten Commandments and from Christ's two commandment.

That said, only God can see into your heart and know if you're a scumbag liar or simply a broken person with mental issues.

I can only guess about your soul and mental state. At the moment, I'm guessing your clock face is missing a few numbers.

Your lies and taking me out of context prove nothing. What Christian church do you attend or are you just another non-believer hypocrite. You vote democrat so you can't be a Christian

The first quarter this year of positive GDP. Notice new jobs keeps decreasing and we see more and more layoffs. Even social media is laying off thousands. The recession is here and in 2023 it will be made official and Biden will no longer be able to lie about it

He thinks GDP is the economy. It isn't.
He thinks the numbers reported by the government are correct. They aren't.

They of course blame it on Trump. Much of it has to do with Biden's war on domestic oil. Biden has pissed off Saudi Arabia so bad they have went to China now

That is certainly causing the inflation, but the depression was caused by arbitrarily destroying businesses deemed 'nonessential'. More businesses were destroyed as a result of the ongoing violence and crime in many cities across America.

You mean they pretend to be Christians as Pelosi and Biden do

They pretend to be Christians, but they deny the teachings of Jesus Christ.

This is what Democrats are. The pretend all sorts of things they aren't.

They pretend they support the Constitution. They don't.
They pretend they are indians when they aren't.
They pretend they stand up for the little guy, but they don't.
They pretend they know how to run your business better than you do.
They pretend they know how to raise your child better than you do.
They pretend they are 'experts', when they aren't.
They pretend to be scientists, when they deny and discard theories of science.
They pretend to support free speech, as they censor 'undesirables'.
They pretend to support the right to bear arms, while they try to ban or limit guns.
They pretend that Biden won some kind of election.
They pretend to be open minded. They aren't.
They pretend to be loving, when their communications are filled with hate speech and insults.

They are pretenders. That's all.

They deny science. They deny mathematics. They deny history. They deny the Constitution of the United States. They deny the constitutions of every State. The continually try to project their own problems on someone else, usually Republicans or Trump.

Last edited:
That shows nothing but another forum

It's small, but it is a forum. That particular one was started by IBdaMann and me. It has lately been used more to store references such as a copy of the Communist Manifesto, the Constitution of the United States, various theories of science, etc.
It also contains my Data Mine thread, copied from yet another forum, where I describe my standards for accepting a batch of numbers someone is quoting as possibly valid data. I also have a copy of my numbered Mantras there, which I use from time to time on some forums. I use these because Democrats are quite repetitive in their chanting.

Gfm7175 also maintains a list of buzzwords he's found among the Democrats and liberals. It's quite large.

You'll find that Dutch basically does nothing but insult people and pretend to be a conservative, while he supports the Democrats. He also likes to talk to or talk about imaginary people.
Anyone that disagrees with him is a 'sock'. That phrase is used as and insult and to troll.

It's his. All of it. All three "moderators".

You can learn a lot about a person when they provide a massive data dump like his forum. Usually I have to read a few hundred posts at various times of day and conditions to get a sense of the person behind the keyboard, but he provided that one on Day One. LOL

So all the moderators here on JPP are a single person.....riiiiiight.

Back