trump will lose in 2024

DeSantis will take him. All the Republicans need is someone who garners votes.

DeSantis just got off his reelection win as Governor. It would be a betrayal of Floridians for him to campaign for POTUS now, almost two years before the election. Trump is only doing it because he's under so many criminal investigations that he'll do anything to escape...maybe even go to Russia, which is a good idea.

DeSantis will probably announce a year from now once a lot of the Insurrection traitors are in prison and investigators have taken Trump down several notches over the classified documents, tax fraud, abuse of office and other crimes both Federal and State.

Patience is a virtue.

No crimes.

Just because the Republican Party has turned into a hot mess doesn't mean the Democrats are not messed up themselves. They were so fucked up after 2016 that the only candidate the elitist Democrats could agree upon was a septuagenarian. Biden is only an inspiring figure to the 30% of American voters who are Democrats, not the 70% who are not.

The Republican 30% will probably put up DeSantis and it will be up to the 40% who are Independents to decide who is the lesser evil.

IMO, it's not completely up to the candidates but how each Party performs between now and NOV24. If the Republicans cave to the wackadoodles and impeach Biden over Hunter's laptop, sure, that's good for Democrats.

If the Republicans succeed in bring reason and accountability back to DC, then Independents will look more favorably upon them.

I agree with the above analysis, and I’m not saying I want President Biden to run, I said, I think he is going to run.

$20 says Doctor Jill will have a large say in that decision. :)

I would be disappointed if his wife didn’t.

By all rights, Joe Biden should be sipping cocktails on a tropical beach somewhere. That’s what I hope you’re doing well I’m 80.

I would be disappointed if his wife didn’t.

By all rights, Joe Biden should be sipping cocktails on a tropical beach somewhere. That’s what I hope you’re doing well I’m 80.

Exactly. IMO, that's what he wants to do but Biden has a sense of duty common to his generation of politicians. Trump got rid of most Republican versions in the 2018 Midterms.

Biden will run if the Democratic leadership asks him to because they have no one better....and that is a very likely scenario since the Democrats truly don't have anyone better to run. While the Republicans have shifted so far right they've become RW authoritarians (motto "One country, one God, one leader") the Democrats have shifted so far left most of their candidates are wackadoodles with very little resemblance to most Americans. In fact, the Democrats have bent over so far in the name of diversity that have left out a majority of Americans. This leaves them in a bad position for fielding candidates.

This led the Democrats to Biden in the first place; he was their only chance of beating Trump in 2020. Tell me there isn't something wrong with that picture?

Unless Biden resigns (Hello President Harris) and also doesn't choose to run, 2024 will be a free-for-all election like 2000 and 2016, both of which followed Democratic Presidents and resulted in Republican Presidents.

Does Harris have a chance of being elected if she's an incumbent? If not, then who? Only Biden?

IMO, the odds favor DeSantis. If, by some miracle, Trump actually gets the nomination, then maybe the Democrats have a chance.

Not even slightly. The bulk of America is not suckered in by a conman like you are. Trump will have his tiny hands full in court. He will not run. He is losing followers rapidly.

You really are scared shitless about Trump, aren't you? You are even trying to lie your way out of it.

Exactly. IMO, that's what he wants to do but Biden has a sense of duty common to his generation of politicians. Trump got rid of most Republican versions in the 2018 Midterms.

Biden will run if the Democratic leadership asks him to because they have no one better....and that is a very likely scenario since the Democrats truly don't have anyone better to run. While the Republicans have shifted so far right they've become RW authoritarians (motto "One country, one God, one leader") the Democrats have shifted so far left most of their candidates are wackadoodles with very little resemblance to most Americans. In fact, the Democrats have bent over so far in the name of diversity that have left out a majority of Americans. This leaves them in a bad position for fielding candidates.

This led the Democrats to Biden in the first place; he was their only chance of beating Trump in 2020. Tell me there isn't something wrong with that picture?

Unless Biden resigns (Hello President Harris) and also doesn't choose to run, 2024 will be a free-for-all election like 2000 and 2016, both of which followed Democratic Presidents and resulted in Republican Presidents.

Does Harris have a chance of being elected if she's an incumbent? If not, then who? Only Biden?

IMO, the odds favor DeSantis. If, by some miracle, Trump actually gets the nomination, then maybe the Democrats have a chance.

Is Pete Buttigieg too liberal? Or just too gay?

Gretchen Whitimer?

Michael Bennett?

Roy Cooper?

Amy Klobucher?

Mitch Landrieu?

ALL MODERATES!

Gretchen Whitimer?

Michael Bennett?

Roy Cooper?

Amy Klobucher?

Mitch Landrieu?

ALL MODERATES!

I liked Klobuchar until I read that she abused her staff and had lots of turnover because of it.
I like Liz Warren. I also like Buttigieg. I prefer smart people running the country.

Are you claiming Trump is "colored"? What about McConnell and McCarthy?

740yh2.jpg

You show you can't read

I liked Klobuchar until I read that she abused her staff and had lots of turnover because of it.
I like Liz Warren. I also like Buttigieg. I prefer smart people running the country.

I don’t like that staff issue either, but I’m sure we have had presidents like that in the past that still did a good job.

Back