trump will lose in 2024

Gretchen Whitimer?

Michael Bennett?

Roy Cooper?

Amy Klobucher?

Mitch Landrieu?

ALL MODERATES!

She has some name recognition, but what is her record like after running it through a fine toothed comb?

No clue who he is.

Same.

Amy is a good person but she's an "also ran". VP, yes. POTUS? Probably not.

No clue who he is either.

Despite all the Trumpian cocksuckers and psychos calling me a liberal for disliking their former-Democrat, elitist conman, billionaire pedophile as a traitorous douchebag who should be tried and hung on the WH lawn, I'm not one, never voted for one and don't plan on changing. They need to sell me and I only see the radicals, not the moderates.

The good news for the Democrats is that I stopped voting for Republicans too. LOL

You mean like the democrats you vote for

You confessed to being a Nazi in the other thread. Does your roommate know you're an anti-American Nazi bitch, Pfffft?

61sv1a.jpg

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

Note that, in addition to the above, DeSantis has hung a target on Trump's back by proposing a "COVID vaccine" grand jury. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-Jury-investigation-of-COVID-vaccines-Part-II

No I did not you take what is said and pervert it to justify your lies
Bullshit. You keep refusing to say how you plan to force more Conservative men to teach economics for shitty pay as a teacher instead of allowing them the freedom to choose business. Fuck you, Pffft.

Back