trump will lose in 2024

dems cheated by explointing covid based lapses in election security.

trump is the gop strongest candidate.

libertarian globalist neocons and never trumpers should not be listened to.

they're as dumb as a ham sandwich.

Dickhead Dr death from florida already has a double digit lead on the velveeta man and that will only grow. Trump doesn't stand a chance but I sure hope he stays in it.

I honestly don't see Trump being the GOP nominee in 2024. There are simply too many distractions surrounding him for him to mount a successful campaign, and the GOP knows this.

He won't be the nominee. If he runs as an independent, he'll be crushed in the general...

Yup and so will the republican because plenty will vote for trump if he's running or even not running.

First and foremost, I liked his border policy...

Because you are a fucking bigot that has something against immigrants? This country has a serious labor shortage right now and could use a few million immigrants but the right is too bigoted to accept them. They sure as shit work harder than the lazy ass right winger and don't expect that welfare handout.

This depends upon how much the RNC tries to change their club rules at the end of January in order to block him from getting the nomination.

It also depends on how many (up to this point) MAGA voters get suckered into believing that Trump "has too much baggage" and that DeSantis is somehow "Trump without the baggage". It's the same old club tactic in order to sway public opinion and to keep the conservative voter plebs in check with regard to their elitist globalist system. ("battered conservative syndrome"). We The People need to WAKE THE FRICK UP and stop curtailing to their bullshit.

Irrelevant. See my post #44 for more details. We are WELL beyond worrying about and discussing a candidate's "baggage".

Depends on how much the RNC club changes their rules after their meeting at the end of January. Depends on how many MAGA voters get suckered into believing the RNC club lie that DeSantis is "Trump without the baggage".

I'll be voting for him in 2024 regardless of whether he's on the ballot or not.

I sure hope there are a lot of fucking idiots like you come election time.

Because you are a fucking bigot that has something against immigrants?

No, you ignorant shit eater, that's not the reason.

I have absolutely nothing against immigrants. My great-grandparents were immigrants. Immigration is a wonderful thing.

If you were smarter (I know, fat fuckin' chance, right?), you would understand that those who want a secure border have a problem with illegal immigration.

So smarten the fuck up, douchebag...

This country has a serious labor shortage right now and could use a few million immigrants but the right is too bigoted to accept them. They sure as shit work harder than the lazy ass right winger and don't expect that welfare handout.

Again, I have no problem whatsoever with immigrants, provided they come here legally.

You're too fucking retarded to comprehend that, though...

Back