trump will lose in 2024

Your lies and taking me out of context prove nothing. What Christian church do you attend or are you just another non-believer hypocrite. You vote democrat so you can't be a Christian
^^^
QED. Bears false witness, spreads hate not love, disrespects God.

The democrats are the racist that want to control the minorities. Notice all their white leaders. Schumer Biden Pelosi no Black leaders in leadership positions

Are you claiming Trump is "colored"? What about McConnell and McCarthy?

740yh2.jpg

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

If nothing changes, I see a clear path for him to claim the Republican nomination. He still has about a third of the vote… He just needs 4 or 5 Republicans in the race, like last time.

If nothing changes, I see a clear path for him to claim the Republican nomination. He still has about a third of the vote… He just needs 4 or 5 Republicans in the race, like last time.

DeSantis will take him. All the Republicans need is someone who garners votes.

DeSantis just got off his reelection win as Governor. It would be a betrayal of Floridians for him to campaign for POTUS now, almost two years before the election. Trump is only doing it because he's under so many criminal investigations that he'll do anything to escape...maybe even go to Russia, which is a good idea.

DeSantis will probably announce a year from now once a lot of the Insurrection traitors are in prison and investigators have taken Trump down several notches over the classified documents, tax fraud, abuse of office and other crimes both Federal and State.

Patience is a virtue.

DeSantis just got off his reelection win as Governor. It would be a betrayal of Floridians for him to campaign for POTUS now, almost two years before the election. Trump is only doing it because he's under so many criminal investigations that he'll do anything to escape...maybe even go to Russia, which is a good idea.

DeSantis will probably announce a year from now once a lot of the Insurrection traitors are in prison and investigators have taken Trump down several notches over the classified documents, tax fraud, abuse of office and other crimes both Federal and State.

Patience is a virtue.

It would be progress for the Republicans, but DeSantis would not be a good president.

Patience is a virtue.

desantis isn't running.

this is just globalist romneyite libertarian traitors trying to pretend their ideas are popular.

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

If he evens really runs. He has been skipping his lack luster rallies that he used to hype his run the first time.

It would be progress for the Republicans, but DeSantis would not be a good president.

Compared to who? LOL

If Biden doesn't run in 2024, and I'm guessing he won't, then who do the Democrats have that can beat DeSantis?

Compared to who? LOL

If Biden doesn't run in 2024, and I'm guessing he won't, then who do the Democrats have that can beat DeSantis?

My gut says Biden is running.

DeSantis has never been tested, he is not good a speech giving or truly connecting with voters, it remains to be seen, but not sure he will play well nationally.

There are several Democrats who could stand up to him. Newsome ( who I do not like), Gretchen Whittier, and even the Vice President.

My gut says Biden is running.

DeSantis has never been tested, he is not good a speech giving or truly connecting with voters, it remains to be seen, but not sure he will play well nationally.

There are several Democrats who could stand up to him. Newsome ( who I do not like), Gretchen Whittier, and even the Vice President.

Just because the Republican Party has turned into a hot mess doesn't mean the Democrats are not messed up themselves. They were so fucked up after 2016 that the only candidate the elitist Democrats could agree upon was a septuagenarian. Biden is only an inspiring figure to the 30% of American voters who are Democrats, not the 70% who are not.

The Republican 30% will probably put up DeSantis and it will be up to the 40% who are Independents to decide who is the lesser evil.

IMO, it's not completely up to the candidates but how each Party performs between now and NOV24. If the Republicans cave to the wackadoodles and impeach Biden over Hunter's laptop, sure, that's good for Democrats.

If the Republicans succeed in bring reason and accountability back to DC, then Independents will look more favorably upon them.

Trump will not be around. He got his jet fixed after it sat for a few years. He will flee when he sees serious charges are coming.

Back