trump will lose in 2024

dems cheated by explointing covid based lapses in election security.

Uh huh

trump is the gop strongest candidate.

I actually agree with you. The GOP has long ago left "governing" to those who wish to be nerds and boring. The GOP is the party of HEARTY PARTYIN'. Whether it's getting pissed on in Putin's Dacha by Russian prostitutes or dodging taxes or even burying the body of his ex-wife (whom he cheated on) on his golf course in order to get a tax break, the GOP and Donald Trump are one and the same.

libertarian globalist neocons and never trumpers should not be listened to.

I love your use of "libertarian globalists" there. Sounds like you think it has some "meaning".

they're as dumb as a ham sandwich.

Maybe if you got a little mustard on ya?

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"
Okay, so Don Lemonhead on CNN brought on a RINO to bash Trump and sway public opinion against him?? Got it.

You are right that Donald Trump (well, ANY Republican for that matter) will "lose" in 2024, but you are dead wrong about the reasoning. The reasoning is this:

Will Donald Trump "do well" in 2024?? That depends on what "do well" means. If it means "become President", then I'm afraid that We The People must be brutally honest with ourselves and admit that if Trump only has a 0.1% (almost effectively zero) chance of doing that, then DeSantis or any other Republican has an even worse 0.0000000000001% (effectively zero) chance of doing that.

Why is this?

Given the current (s)electioneering practices of both major political parties (regardless of the legality or morality of those practices), Republicans are never ever going to win at the Presidential/Senate level (if not also at any other statewide level) ever again in the following states / "states":

Washington
Oregon
California (SDTC)
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Minnesota
Illinois
Michigan
Georgia
Pennsylvania
New York
Virginia
New Jersey
Delaware
Maryland
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
[and]
Wisconsin is currently teetering on the edge of entering into this status.

Given this list, minus Wisconsin (as it has not officially entered into that status yet), and then adding in DC's 3 votes, Democrats at this particular moment already have an "over 270 vote buffer" built into the system from the very beginning. IOW, it is effectively impossible for Republicans to "win" (what used to be the Presidency) under current (s)electioneering practices because the best that Republicans can do will always be at least just shy of 270.

Given this predicament that We The People are in, the best man (and quite frankly the ONLY man) for the job at this point in time is Donald J Trump. He is the true representative of We The People in this battle for freedom, nationalism, and the heart and soul of this nation, as he's been the one who has been taking all of the abuse from all of the corrupt three letter agencies and all of the other corrupt institutions in our nation since 2015. Given all of this, We The People need to keep sticking behind him in this battle for freedom and nationalism and the survival of the working class.

Political campaigns are all but completely irrelevant at this point, given the truth of what I have detailed above. As was seen in the 2022 Midterm (s)election cycle, Democrats don't even bother with campaigning, rallying, debating, or appealing to voters anymore. That's because they don't need the voters anymore, because they now have ballots. While Republicans continue to be stuck in the past and continue to target voters for (s)election day turnout, they are always going to "lose" to Democrats in the above-mentioned states because Democrats are solely going after ballots in those states while disenfranchising (s)election day voters (IOW, mostly Republicans). Ballots will always beat voters, every single time...

Kari Lake clearly won Arizona voters, but due to many of her voters being disenfranchised on (s)election day, and due to the ballot printing/distribution/harvesting/adjudication/counting efforts of Democrats, Kari Lake "lost" her (s)election a week after (s)election day, once all of the numbers could be crunched and "enough" ballots could be later "found" for Katie Hobbs. The same thing happened to Abe Hamadeh in their AG race (they BARELY came up with enough ballots weeks later, and I mean BARELY).

That's unfortunately how (s)elections work now, and unless Republicans can start competing with Democrats in ballot harvesting, and then later revert those states back to an election system instead of a (s)election system, Republicans will never come out on top in those states ever again.

We are sooooooo far beyond campaigning, sooooooo far beyond appealing to voters, sooooooooo far beyond worrying about any scandals, debates, personality traits, mean tweets, or any other personality related thing like that. This is a war, and right now we need Donald J Trump to be our proven warhammer at the national level.

If the RNC screws over Donald Trump from the nomination, I will not be voting for the RNC's chosen pet candidate. I will be writing in Trump's name on the ballot.

Last edited:
This is about the 600th time I have seen establishment Republicans claim the party is right on the verge of ditching Trump.

Absent any other compelling evidence, Republicans are just going to crawl back to him on their hands and knees.
You are clueless, dude. Establishment Republicans HATE Trump, and his voters.

Keep doing the same thing and hope for different results. How did trumps hand picked candidates do in the midterms?
MUCH better than DeSantis's and Pence's hand picked candidates...

Unfortunately, many of the Trump backed candidates fell victim to election fraud.

Look at Michigan, PA, AZ, all a disaster brought about by Trump.
None of those states held valid elections. They all faulted due to election fraud.

See my post #44 for more details of the predicament that We The People are currently in. Educate yourself.

I honestly don't see Trump being the GOP nominee in 2024.
This depends upon how much the RNC tries to change their club rules at the end of January in order to block him from getting the nomination.

It also depends on how many (up to this point) MAGA voters get suckered into believing that Trump "has too much baggage" and that DeSantis is somehow "Trump without the baggage". It's the same old club tactic in order to sway public opinion and to keep the conservative voter plebs in check with regard to their elitist globalist system. ("battered conservative syndrome"). We The People need to WAKE THE FRICK UP and stop curtailing to their bullshit.

There are simply too many distractions surrounding him for him to mount a successful campaign, and the GOP knows this.
Irrelevant. See my post #44 for more details. We are WELL beyond worrying about and discussing a candidate's "baggage".

He won't be the nominee.
Depends on how much the RNC club changes their rules after their meeting at the end of January. Depends on how many MAGA voters get suckered into believing the RNC club lie that DeSantis is "Trump without the baggage".

If he runs as an independent, he'll be crushed in the general...
I'll be voting for him in 2024 regardless of whether he's on the ballot or not.

This depends upon how much the RNC tries to change their club rules at the end of January in order to block him from getting the nomination.

It also depends on how many (up to this point) MAGA voters get suckered into believing that Trump "has too much baggage" and that DeSantis is somehow "Trump without the baggage". It's the same old club tactic in order to sway public opinion and to keep the conservative voter plebs in check with regard to their elitist globalist system. ("battered conservative syndrome"). We The People need to WAKE THE FRICK UP and stop curtailing to their bullshit.

Irrelevant. See my post #44 for more details. We are WELL beyond worrying about and discussing a candidate's "baggage".

Depends on how much the RNC club changes their rules after their meeting at the end of January. Depends on how many MAGA voters get suckered into believing the RNC club lie that DeSantis is "Trump without the baggage".

I'll be voting for him in 2024 regardless of whether he's on the ballot or not.

Donald is such an important figure today, that his own party begged him not to go to GA and campaign for Walker.

Back