trump will lose in 2024

Given this predicament that We The People are in, the best man (and quite frankly the ONLY man) for the job at this point in time is Donald J Trump. He is the true representative of We The People in this battle for freedom, nationalism, and the heart and soul of this nation.

The founder of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes, probably had similar ideas about Trump.

Rhodes founded the Oath Keepers in 2009, recruiting military veterans, police officers, and a sprinkling of far-right politicians. When Trump lost the 2020 election they geared up for conflict, stockpiling weapons and organizing military training, according to testimony presented in court.

Rhodes regarded his militia as a last line of defence protecting the Trump movement. In court he testified that he was waiting for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, a 200-year-old law which allows the president to call on armed forces and the National Guard to keep order. The Oath Keepers would be almost a private Trump army.

Rhodes saw himself as a patriot. Now he faces up to 20 years in prison after being found guilty of seditious conspiracy, the most serious charge stemming from the Capitol riot.

There is an interesting account here of how his eldest son grew up under the shadow of an increasingly paranoid father, and finally escaped. Now the son is a Democrat. Which of them embodies American values?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63709446?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

Those agencies don't give out original copies to the President, dude... They keep originals for themselves. Holy MORON alert........

That is true. That is why we say Trump stole them. Try and catch up. They gave Trump none of them. Your ignorance and lack of logic are impressive.

What does it matter whether the classified documents that Trump took with him when he left office were originals or copies? It's the security of the information in them that matters, isn't it?

Why did he want them, has he ever said?

What does it matter whether the classified documents that Trump took with him when he left office were originals or copies? It's the security of the information in them that matters, isn't it?

Trump took the originals in their clearly marked top-secret folders. The archive will provide presidents with copies for their libraries. Trump is not pursuing that. It is too soon anyway. Trump STOLE a truckload of originals and then lied about them over and over.

That is true. That is why we say Trump stole them. Try and catch up. They gave Trump none of them. Your ignorance and lack of logic are impressive.

Trump took the originals in their clearly marked top-secret folders. The archive will provide presidents with copies for their libraries. Trump is not pursuing that. It is too soon anyway. Trump STOLE a truckload of originals and then lied about them over and over.

the president has vast declassification powers, unique to him alone.

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

DeSantis would lose too, Americans would not put up with the crap DeSantis does in Florida?!! (dictator)

Fi_LGVMXEAM2NCK.jpg

Originals = stealing.

Copies given to him in briefings = not stealing.

Security of the information is a separate issue from the alleged theft issue.

the president has vast declassification powers, unique to him alone.

He has to do a 2 step process to declassify anything. He did not. Also, no president ever tried to declassify a truckload of documents. That is so far out from what the ability allows that is way illegal and wrong. That is as rightys do, grasping at straws to justify what Trump the leader of an insurrection did. If he tried to declassify all those, he would have been stopped. That is not what the power allows.

During an appearance on "CNN This Morning" on Tuesday, former GOP House member and Donald Trump chief of staff Mick Mulvaney left no doubt that Donald Trump would suffer a crushing defeat if he is the Republican Party's presidential nominee in 2024.

Getting right to the point, he told CNN's Don Lemon that the former president would be the GOP's "weakest candidate" to put forward.

"I think there's a growing group of Republicans, myself included -- there's always been a group of Republicans who can't stand Donald Trump, so the fact is they don't like him now or think he's the best candidate in 2024 doesn't change anything, doesn't move the needle," Mulvaney explained. "But there's a growing group of Republicans that supported Donald Trump in '16 and 2020, like myself, worked with him in the administration, who think he's our weakest candidate in 2024."

"He's the one most likely to lose, because if he runs in 2024 as the Republican nominee, that election becomes a referendum on Donald Trump," he continued. "Either vote for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. He lost that election under that sort of structure in 2020 and has shown no ability to change that dynamic going into 2024"

DeSanris will be Trump and any democrat. Let Biden be the democrats candidate. Trump could beat Biden who will soon have us in a recession

Another 97 posts spent on Side Show Don.

Have you even considered investing your time into something else?

Agreed with Mulvaney but I doubt Trump will make it to the Primaries. If he does, he'll lose there first. My money is on DeSantis ahead of Trump.

DeSanris will be Trump and any democrat. Let Biden be the democrats candidate. Trump could beat Biden who will soon have us in a recession
I doubt Biden will run. In fact, I have a money bet that he resigns in 2023 to avoid a free-for-all election in 2024. Democrats don't want a repeat of 2016, although it would be DeSantis being the nominee.

Back